绿箭侠第一季 第15期:马丁萨默斯
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Martin Somers. Laurel's targeted the worst of Starling City, so it's no surprise his name is on my father's list.
马丁·萨默斯。劳蕾尔盯上的都是星城的大恶人,也难怪他的名字会出现在我父亲的名单上
The city's police and the D.A. can't stop him...or won't.
星城警察和地方检察官阻止不了他,或者故意不去阻止
Laurel thinks she's the only one willing to bring him to justice. She's wrong.
劳蕾尔认为只有她愿意将其绳之以法,她错了。
You, listen up. The longer this goes on, the more likely the media is gonna crucify me.
你,给我听好。这事拖得越久,媒体就越容易倒戈来谴责我
You shut this trial down, do you understand me?
赶快了结此案 明白吗
Yes, sir.
是 先生
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Martin Somers... Who the hell are you?
马丁·萨默斯 你是谁
You've failed this city.
你辜负了这座城市
No! No, no, no, no, no!
不要 不不不不不
You're gonna testify in that trial.
你得出庭作证
You're gonna confess to having Victor Nocenti killed.
承认你雇凶杀害维克多·诺森蒂
There won't be a second warning.
我不会警告你第二次
I hired you to protect my son.
我雇你来保护我儿子
Now, I'm not a professional bodyguard 1, but it seems to me that the first requirement would be managing to stay next to the man you're hired to protect.
我虽然不是职业保镖,但在我看来保镖的第一要务应该是确保守在所保护之人的身边
With all due respect, ma'am, I never had a client who didn't want my protection.
恕我直言 夫人,我从没有哪个客户不想受我保护
I hired you. That makes me the client.
是我雇的你 我就是客户
Now where do you think my son is going on these chaperoneless excursions?
你觉得我儿子在无人保护下去哪了
Ma'am, I truly do not know.
夫人 我真的不知道
And he truly doesn't.
而且他真的哪都没去
Then perhaps you'd like to share with me you know, where it is you run off to.
那也许你愿意告诉我你都消失去哪了
I've been alone for five years.
我一人独处了五年
I know that, Oliver. Mom...
我知道 奥利弗 妈妈
Alone.
独自一人
I see.
我懂了
I promise to introduce her if it ever gets to the exchanging first names stage...
我保证要是时机成熟,我会把她介绍给你的
No, I'd rather you promise to take Mr. Diggle with you on your next rendezvous 2.
不 我要你保证下次幽会时 带上狄格尔先生
It's not safe, you've already been abducted 3 once.
外面不安全 你已经被绑架一次了
There is a maniac 4 out there, hunting the wealthy.
城里有个疯子 到处追杀富人
That maniac saved my life.
他还是我的救命恩人
This isn't a game. I lost you once. And I am not going through that again.
这不是闹着玩儿的,我已经失去过你一次了,我不允许这事再发生一遍
Okay.
好吧
Digg's my guy.
狄格以后都跟着我
Thank you.
谢谢了
Sorry to give you so much grief.
抱歉给你添了这么多痛苦
I served three tours in Afghanistan, Mr. Queen.
我在阿富汗执行过三次任务 奎恩先生
You don't even come close to my definition of grief.
你这程度在我眼里离痛苦还太远了
But I tell you what... you ditch me one more time, no one will have to fire me.
不过我告诉你,你要是再甩开我一次,我会自行离开
n.护卫,保镖
- She has to have an armed bodyguard wherever she goes.她不管到哪儿都得有带武器的保镖跟从。
- The big guy standing at his side may be his bodyguard.站在他身旁的那个大个子可能是他的保镖。
n.约会,约会地点,汇合点;vi.汇合,集合;vt.使汇合,使在汇合地点相遇
- She made the rendezvous with only minutes to spare.她还差几分钟时才来赴约。
- I have a rendezvous with Peter at a restaurant on the harbour.我和彼得在海港的一个餐馆有个约会。
劫持,诱拐( abduct的过去式和过去分词 ); 使(肢体等)外展
- Detectives have not ruled out the possibility that she was abducted. 侦探尚未排除她被绑架的可能性。
- The kid was abducted at the gate of kindergarten. 那小孩在幼儿园大门口被绑架走了。
标签:
绿箭侠