1.Taking a taxi Useful sentences words for drivers 1.Is it the rush hour now? 2.Where to, madam? 3.The streets are heavy with traffic at this time of day. 4.We got stuck in the traffic jam 5.The fair veras according to the distance. 6.Here we are. 7

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

The meeting is going well for May. She's been offer a chance to work with Mike and become one of his suppliers.Next, they have to work out an understanding. Situations like this are not that uncommon, the buyer is in charge,and he gets to make the r

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

What's position you held in ABC Company? 你在ABC公司担任什么职位? Whats position you held in ABC Company? 你在ABC公司担任什么职位? I am the sales manager. 我是銷售经理。 My title was client manager. 我的职位是客户经

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Business Social Skills 商务社交技巧 赞扬(1)Compliments(1) Joseph: Your search on this project has been excellent. 你对这个项目的研究做得非常好。 Danielle: Thank you. I couldnt have done it without the help of a strong team. 谢谢

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

你的朋友里面有没有哪种笨手笨脚,经常闯祸的人呢?听上去好像是... like a bull in a china shop. 没错,bull 是公牛的意思;不过,china shop 可不是中国店,这里的china是瓷器的意思。Like a bull in a

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

picking up a client A: All right, Mr. Crane, when will you be arriving in the city? B: I should be coming in on the 11:30 mooring flight. How far is the office from the airport? A: Only 25 minutes or so. Well send somebody to meet you. Thats 11:30 a.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

238. Just try my fortune W: I bought ten yuan lottery. M: It will be great if you win 5 million! W: Just try my fortune. M: I attended the exam for the government office worker position. W: The exam is too difficult. M: I know it's impossible for me.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Dialog 2 In this dialog,Brenda deliberately installed the air conditioning unit in open defiance of the property manager. Brenda's lawyer meets the board's lawyer, and suggests that, in order to avoid expensive litigation, the board should accept th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

ELENA:So.How was your day in the Berkshires? HEATHER:Really nice. [00:16.90]ELENA:Did Kevin drive? HEATHER:Yep. [00:19.06]ELENA:How's he doing? [00:20.64]HEATHER:He's getting very comfortable.Maybe too comfortable. [00:24.65]ELENA:How? [00:25.54]HEAT

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 直捷英语

Missing a Deadline Oliver: Ive just had to tell a client that Im running behind and I wont make the deadline. Alena: How did she take it? Oliver: Not so well, at first. I knew she wouldnt be happy, so Ive been in a dilemma for days: Should I tell her

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

I'm very hopeful about the future of their relationship. That's attorney for Brooke Sheen who says his client wants to reconcile with her husband actor Charlie Sheen. Yale Galanter spoke to the AP by phone from Aspen, Colorado where Brooke is staying

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(一月)

Tell me, do you have any other artificial fruits in this range? 告诉我,在这个范围内你还有其他人造水果吗? Yes. Well, it's a bit of a secret, but you're a trusted client, so I think I can tell you... Go on... 是的。这是一个秘

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

What a relief for Anna. 安娜真是松了口气。 Let's listen again to some of the phrases Paul used to praise her. 让我们再听听保罗用来表扬她的表达方式。 Well done. 干得好。 You were in a difficult situation and you handled

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Yes, Anna,he is your client. 是的,安娜,他是你的客户。 I'm scared he'll try and ask about lunch again. 我怕他又要找我吃午饭。 Then send him an email. 那么就给他发邮件。 Good idea! 好主意! Copy in me, Tom and Pau

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

公司开会讨论支出账目,经理Tim和会计部主任John告诉大家,要紧缩开支,首先从员工可报销的账目下手。Tim说, Tim: I'm not going to sugarcoat it: we'll have to cut back on our expenses or we'll have to cut back

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。 2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。 抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. I probably can't give you a celebrity's hairstyle. 1. 我可能无法为你打造明星大腕的发型。 Even if your stylist can match a celeb's color and cut, she can't give you access to the team of professionals that the rich and famous have

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Are you watching me? 你在看我吗 Do I look dashing? 我看起来精神抖擞吗 Nobody says dashing. 谁会说自己精神抖擞啊 James Bond says dashing. 詹姆斯邦德就这么说 You think you're James Bond? 你以为你是詹姆斯邦德 I

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(549) / 评论(0) 分类 诉讼双雄第一季

Todd: OK, so Nanju, I'm going to ask you about things that people are sometimes afraid of. Are you afraid of flying? Nanju: No Todd: No. Do you fly a lot? Nanju: No, if I am getting opportunity I will be very happy. Todd: Really! Nanju: Yeah sure! To

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

释义: come first 首当其冲 come first 字面含义为第一个到来,因此表示最重要的东西。如果是工作狂则用 Work comes first,如果是医生则用 Patients come first。相反,如果是问对方什么是最重要时,就可

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语