电话英语:如何礼貌地结束通话
英语课
1. I've really got 1 to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。
我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation 2. There's someone 3 on the other line。
抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。
3. Sorry, I've got to hang 4 up. My wife's waiting for me。
抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later 5。
我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。
5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight。
我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。
6. Shall 6 we continue 7 this later? I've got a call waiting。
我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。
7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?
8. I've got to meet a client 8 right now. Can we talk later?
我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?
9. I won't keep you any longer。
我不耽误你时间了。
10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?
v.(get的过去式)得到,猜到,明白
- I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
- I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。
n.谈话,交谈
- Conversation is one of pleasures of life.交谈是人生一大乐趣。
- We'll carry on a conversation with her tomorrow.我们将于明天与她会谈。
v.处…绞刑,把吊…起,悬挂
- Why don't you hang up your clothes?你怎么不把衣服挂起来?
- Hang the picture on the wall.把画挂到墙上。
adv.过后,后来;adj.以后的,更后的,较晚的
- He didn't turn up until half an hour later.半小时后他才出现。
- This part of the hospital was built on later.医院的这个部分是后来增建的。
v.继续;持续;延续
- We'll continue with our work.我们要继续做。
- Even if It'should rain tomorrow,we will continue our work.即使明天下雨,我们也要继续工作。
标签:
电话英语