That was awesome! Caroline, where are you? 太棒了,卡洛琳,你在哪里 I'm almost dressed. 我快穿好了 I just had the perfect in-your-face good-bye with Johnny. 我刚跟强尼来了次完美的当面告别 And speaking of in your face,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, I'm really impressed with how well you're maneuvering around in that long skirt. 麦克斯,你穿着长裙还能活动自如,真让我意外 Yeah, I was a serving wench at a medieval times restaurant. 我在中世纪餐馆工作时穿过女仆

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

You two look like two princesses in a fairy tale. 你们俩就像童话里的两位公主 Are you feeling safe? 你怕不怕 I couldn't feel any safer if we were riding a rubber into town. 如果我们骑的是塑胶小马,我就不怕 Here we go.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Earl, you are looking particularly gorgeous this evening. 厄尔,你今晚看着特别帅气呀。 Well, I would say, don't flatter me but let's face it. 我本来要说少奉承我,但确实如此。 Everything came together tonight. 今晚一切都

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

继女即将毕业并搬到纽约,贵妇后妈打算给她举办一场毕业欢送派对,不料竟然遇到了让她烦心的情敌,争吵失利之后,贵妇后妈向好姐妹诉苦,好姐妹能否给她找回面子呢?豪门派对、娇艳

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

Max, guess what. 麦克斯,你猜怎么了 Caroline, you're not supposed to tell me I'm on intervention until the actual intervention. 卡洛琳,批斗会还没开始之前,你不能先告诉我我要被批斗啊 I just got offered $600 to stay

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Racing forms, here you go. 给,赛马报 Earl, maybe some time you will take me out to the track with you. 厄尔,找机会你也带我去马场吧 I used to ride horses all the time in Korea. 我以前在韩国时,常常骑马呢 The mechanica

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Ok, miss, you next. Hand me over the cupcakes and jump. 好了,小姐,到你了。把蛋糕递给我,然后跳过来 I can't. I'm terrified. What if I fall? The rats will eat me. 我不敢,我好害怕。我跌倒了怎么办,老鼠会咬我的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Ok babies, give me fashion, give me a face, yeah. 宝贝儿,来点时尚感,来点表情,很好 Peach, I don't know what's going on in your apartment, but I would like it on the record: 琵琪,我不知道你在公寓里搞啥,但我要先声

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Before I forget, I printed up more of our cupcake business cards 趁还记得,我去加印了小蛋糕店的名片 So we can hand them out at the Williamsburg crafts fair. 方便我们去威廉斯堡手工艺品展时分发 Oh, can't wait. Me and y

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Earl, what are you doing? Employees are not allowed to drink diner liquor. 厄尔,你怎么能这样?员工可不能随便喝餐馆里的酒 Now, hold up, Han. It's April 16th. Do you know what day tomorrow is? 阿憨,别拦我,今天是4月1

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, are you awake? Max! 麦克斯,你睡着了吗?麦克斯 Quiet, you're gonna wake up Pissy Spacek. 安静,不然你要吵到嘘嘘死被洗裤了 I can't sleep. My hearts keeps racing. 我睡不着,我的心砰砰跳个不停 You should t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I'm so excited to see my father after all this time. How do I look? 等了这么久,终于能见我爸了。我看起来如何 You look good. How do I look? Do I still have that freshly felt-up glow? 你看起来挺好,我呢?还有着刚被人检

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hey, Shonda. Who are you here to see? 珊妲,你是来探视谁呢 Who's available? I'm just cracking wise. You know I'm here to see Squirm. 谁有空啊?开玩笑嘛,我当然是来找蠕爷的 Search her. Damn. Is it my turn again? Next. 搜查

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Don't give me that look. 少这么看我 Oleg. Caroline. What are you doing here? 奥列格。卡洛琳。你怎么在这儿 What are you doing here? 你又怎么会在这儿 I live here, and I'm just coming out from going to get coffee. 我住这里,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Todd: So, Santi, we're talking about family this week and you have a sister, correct? Santi: Yes, a sister. Todd: Now, what's kind of unique about your sister is you both are similar in age and you go to university together, correct? Santi: Yes, only

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Disclaimer: this is not my T-shirt, though I am all about the girl power. 我声明:这不是我的T恤,当然我也很支持女力的啦。 Disclaimer: it's not my T-shirt either. 我声明:这也不是我的T恤。 Some nerd left it in the dr

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Max, the invited guests were all supposed to be business contacts. 麦克斯,邀请的宾客应该全是有生意往来的朋友啊。 See, this is why I didn't tell you sooner. You're a control freak. 你看,所以我才不想太早告诉你。你

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Hello. Oh hi. 你好 你好 Oh I'm so sorry if I woke you up. 抱歉吵醒你了 Who are you? I'm Max's friend. 你是谁啊 麦克斯的朋友 Uh don't tell her I said that. 这话你可别跟她说 I have a feeling if she heard me call her my frien

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(326) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

We split the tips. Give me yours. 小费均分 把你的拿来 You did better than I thought you would. 比我预计的好多了 Listen tonight I thought of a way 我刚想到了一个 we could make some extra money. 赚外快的办法 They've totall

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季