The theme is '90s horse party. 主题是九零年代与马共舞派对 It's exactly the kind of hip event you're dying to be a part of. 这正是你超想参与的潮流盛事 It would happen after closing 派对会在打烊后开始 so it won't affe

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Come on Chestnut 来吧 栗宝 go poo poo near the hipsters. 去嬉皮旁边拉屎吧 Hey how cool would it be 如果能让小栗 if we could get Chess to go poo on a hipster? 在嬉皮身上拉屎 一定酷爆了 How can all of those people have $75

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Okay. 好吧 I've divided your bills into three categories... 我把你的账单分成了三类 impossible 偿还无能 next to impossible 偿还困难 and how the hell did that happen? 以及脑子进水了才欠的债 And I've divided my roommate i

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Here you go Earl. 给 厄尔 Table 12 throwing down a credit card on a patty melt. 十二桌的客人就点了个肉饼还要刷卡 They really need those eight airline miles? 他们是有多需要这八英里呀 Where they going... New Jersey? 难不成

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oh, Max, look at him. He's smiling. 麦克斯,你瞧他,他在笑呢 He likes this place. 他喜欢这地方 Yeah, it's almost worth you being humiliated on reality TV. 是啊,也快值得你在真人秀上被人羞辱了 Oh, I'll never be on t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I don't want to say that I'm hot. But the bacon in my pocket is done. 我不想说我炙手可热。但我兜里的培根已经熟了 We said turns were five minutes, you bastards. 说好五分钟一换的,你们俩混蛋 Oh, hi. More sauna fun. Ma

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hey, look at the book title, 306 degrees of heaven: Bacon. 瞧这书的书名,《306度的天堂:培根》 Heaven bacon. That's good wordplay. 天堂培根,这双关不错 It's okay. Not much of a crowd. Party's a little disappointing. 还好吧,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Those nice smelling men in booth two just asked me if I was on the down-low. 2号卡座那两位香喷喷的男士问我是不是密柜中人 What does this mean? 那是什么意思啊 Uh, brother, I'm gonna need a little more context. 兄弟,得有上

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I'm looking for Max, I think her last name is Black. 我找麦克斯,她的姓好像是布莱克 Oh, sorry, maybe it's African American? 无意冒犯,也可能是叫非裔美籍 You think her name is Max African American? 你说她的名字是麦克

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

It's my fault. You lost your babysitting job, and I feel awful. 是我不好让你丢了工作,我内疚死了 Hey, I'm the one who call that bitch a bitch. 是我骂那个贱人贱的 And I'm gonna write those awesome films right up until we got e

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Attention passengers. We apologize for this delay. 乘客们请注意。我们为延误深表歉意。 There is still an obstruction on the tracks ahead. 前方铁路障碍物尚未排除 It's totally like a body. They can't get it off and what not. 这

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, still not talking to me because of the Peach thing? Fine. 麦克斯,还在因为琵琪的事不跟我说话吗?好吧 Those are some pretty badass buttercream cupcakes, ain't no drama going on in that box! 里面的奶油小蛋糕可真她娘的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Why'd you scream? You knew it was me. 你叫个屁呀,你明知道是我 That's the one I couldn't get out before. 这是刚才我叫不出来的那声 Oh, God, look at this mess. It's like looking for a dirty needle in a haystack, which I've done.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Well, let's get to it. My garbage ain't gonna find itself. 咱们开始吧。我的垃圾不会自己跑出来的 Max, I can't. If I go in there, I will literally be white trash. 麦克斯,我做不到。如果我进去了,那我就真的成了垃圾

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Organized, clean, perfect. Look. Just look at it. Look at it, Max. It won't bite. 有序,干净,完美,快看。快看呀。快看嘛,麦克斯,它不会咬人 Who are you, my mother's third boyfriend? 我妈的第三任男友才说这话 A

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hello, Sophie. Hello, Oleg. 你好吗,苏菲。你好,奥列格 So, do you miss the sex? 念念不忘巫山云雨吗 Oh, you know what? We should go. 我们俩还是赶紧跑吧 No. We are having a conversation here. 别走,我们还在谈事呢

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max. Do you have any gum? My breath tastes like someone else's breath. 麦克斯,你有口香糖吗?我的口气闻着像别人的口气 You're asking me if I have any gum? 你居然问我有没有口香糖 That's like asking New Jersey if it has

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Permission to enter the judge's chambers? 请求进入法官内庭 Permission granted. Excuse the tubs of blue cheese. 请求通过。别介意这些蓝起司。 They're being held as evidence in the case against eating here. 它们是我没有在这偷

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Just found out I paid for more sex than an arab businessman. 刚刚才知道我花在做爱上的钱比一个阿拉伯商人还多。 Maybe this wasn't the healthiest thing I could've done tonight. 或许我今晚不应该做这么神经的事。 So

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Yo yo. Look at that. 快看快看 That girl is workin' harder than Stephen Hawking 那妞儿干起活来比史蒂芬霍金 tryin' to put in a pair of cufflinks. 扣袖口还努力呢 Here let me help you with that. 来 我来帮你 I don't need any h

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(363) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季