打工姐妹花第一季 第225期:精彩对话
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Hello, Sophie. Hello, Oleg.
你好吗,苏菲。你好,奥列格
So, do you miss the sex?
念念不忘巫山云雨吗
Oh, you know what? We should go.
我们俩还是赶紧跑吧
No. We are having a conversation here.
别走,我们还在谈事呢
And besides, the sex was not that good.
而且那巫山云雨只如浮云
Oh, it was that good. It wasn't that good.
少来,明明是狂风暴雨。就只如浮云一般好吗
Please, I beg you. Let us go.
求你了,放我们走吧
You can go. I'm kind of into it. Like, it's like a dirty Downton Abbey.
你走吧,我听得津津有味呢。这简直是下流版的《唐顿庄园》
So why are you still standing 1 there, giving me those sad, cow eyes in that brown velure.
你还站在那里干啥呢,穿着那条咖啡色天鹅绒裤,装楚楚可怜啊
Because it's a good look on me.
因为哥穿这个最帅
And because I'm waiting for you to admit that you came here because you miss the sex.
而且我还在等你承认,你来是因为你念念不忘我们的床第之欢
I miss summers in Minsk. I miss smoking 2 in hospitals.
我怀念明斯克的夏天,也怀念在医院里抽烟
But I don't miss the sex.
但我绝不怀念跟你翻云覆雨
Fine, then. What would you like to eat?
不承认拉倒,你想吃点什么
I'll have my usual sausage.
老规矩,来根香肠先
Ok, ding. It's ready.
熟了,在"这儿",请慢用。
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
- After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
- They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
标签:
打工姐妹花