打工姐妹花第一季 第219期:进入垃圾堆
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Well, let's get to it. My garbage ain't gonna find itself.
咱们开始吧。我的垃圾不会自己跑出来的
Max, I can't. If I go in there, I will literally 1 be white trash.
麦克斯,我做不到。如果我进去了,那我就真的成了垃圾白人了
Look, you're the one who had to butt 2 in and get all "Wharton" With Earl.
瞧,是你非要插手,跟厄尔显摆你是沃顿高材生
If you had left him alone, it would be at the post office safe and sound.
如果你撒手不管,那报税单早就平安抵达邮局了
Fine. But to be clear, if we find a baby in there, you're raising it on your own.
好吧。但先声明一点,如果在里面发现弃婴,你自己把他抚养长大
Hey, it's already off to a better start than I had. There's food everywhere.
拜托,这弃婴的命比我好太多了。这里全是食物
Oh, hell, no! It's Tuesday... trash pick up!
靠,今天周二,垃圾要被收走了
Better get in and out or we'll be on a garbage barge 3 to Coney island.
快进快出,不然我们会被送上去康尼岛的垃圾船
Come on, I'll give you ten fingers.
快点,我托你上去
My shoes. My dignity. My shoes. My hands are touching 4 a dumpster.
我的美鞋,我的尊严。我的美鞋。我的手居然放在垃圾箱上
All right, on the count of three, I'll push, you hoist 5 yourself up.
好了,数到三,我往上一顶,你使劲一蹬
But really pull yourself up, or you won't make it.
但你得使劲把自己顶起来,不然你进不去
It's hell. I'm looking into hell. 1...2...3!
里面就是地狱,我正凝视着地狱。一,二,三
I wanted to scream, but it wouldn't come out.
我想大叫,却叫不出声
Okay, well, good luck. See ya. Max! I'm kidding!
随便你,祝你好运,回见。麦克斯!我开玩笑的啦
I'm coming around the back. I found a place to get a leg up.
我从那边进去,我发现一个可以踩的地方
Now? You just saw that now?
什么,你他妈现在才发现啊
adv.照字面意义,逐字地;确实
- He translated the passage literally.他逐字逐句地翻译这段文字。
- Sometimes she would not sit down till she was literally faint.有时候,她不走到真正要昏厥了,决不肯坐下来。
n.笑柄;烟蒂;枪托;臀部;v.用头撞或顶
- The water butt catches the overflow from this pipe.大水桶盛接管子里流出的东西。
- He was the butt of their jokes.他是他们的笑柄。
n.平底载货船,驳船
- The barge was loaded up with coal.那艘驳船装上了煤。
- Carrying goods by train costs nearly three times more than carrying them by barge.通过铁路运货的成本比驳船运货成本高出近3倍。
标签:
打工姐妹花