打工姐妹花第一季 第220期:在垃圾堆里打闹
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Why'd you scream? You knew it was me.
你叫个屁呀,你明知道是我
That's the one I couldn't get out before.
这是刚才我叫不出来的那声
Oh, God, look at this mess. It's like looking for a dirty needle in a haystack, which I've done.
天啊,看看这乱的。如同要在大海捞一根用过的针,这事我试过了
Okay, start poking 1 around. Look for familiar garbage.
好了,别闲着了,开始找眼熟的垃圾吧
"Familiar garbage"? I hate it in here. I wanna die.
"眼熟的垃圾"。我在里面痛不欲生,不如死了算了
It's not that bad. My mom and I once spent five hours in a dumpster
没那么糟糕。我和我妈有一次为了找她男友偷吃的证据
looking for proof that her boyfriend was cheating on her,
在垃圾堆里找了整整五个小时
and all we found was a scratch-off worth a $1.50 and a beach towel.
结果我们只发现一个中了1块5的刮刮乐和一条浴巾
And then, we used that $1.50 to take the towel to the laundromat.
然后我们用那1块5把浴巾拿到自助洗衣店洗干净
12 years later, you and I use that very towel to dry ourselves off after a shower.
12年后,我们每次洗完澡擦身子用的正是那条浴巾
Well, I'm standing 2 on a stranger's cold sesame noodles with egg shells stuck to my ankles. You win, Max.
我现在站在陌生人的麻酱冷面上,脚踝处还有碎蛋壳。你赢了,麦克斯
What does that have to do with me?
这关我屁事呀
It means I'm officially standing in your purse.
这意味着我正式踏进了你的包包
How about more real garbage, less Caroline garbage? Caroline garbage?
何不多干实事,少点抱怨。谁抱怨了
You have been dumping on me all day.
你都跟我抱怨一天了
Me? What have I done? "Max, you didn't file...ever?"
我,我干嘛了?"麦克斯,你从没...,报过税吗"
I didn't say it like that. And you didn't file ever. Is that my fault?
我的语气才不那样呢。而且你的确从没报过税,这也能怪我吗
Yes! This is all your fault. Before I met you, I didn't even think about a future.
能,都怪你!在我认识你之前,我从来没想过未来会如何
Now I have a future, and I'm standing in a dumpster!
现在我不但有了未来,还站进了垃圾箱里
You are not the only one standing in a dumpster. And... get a new purse.
站进垃圾箱的,又不止你一个。另外,去买个新包吧
If you had been able to find a stupid stamp in that horrid 3 thing,
要是你当时能在那可怕的包包里找出一张破邮票
I would've never even seen Earl's taxes and I wouldn't be standing in a dumpster.
我就不会看见厄尔的税单,更不会沦落到站进垃圾箱
Max, no, no, no! I will never, ever recover from that!
麦克斯,别,别,别!我心里会有阴影一辈子的
Red bulls 4? Red bulls? Are those our red bulls?
红牛罐,红牛罐,那些是我们喝的红牛吗
Where? Yes! Yes! That's my garbage! That's my garbage! Get over here!
哪里?没错,那是我的垃圾!那是我的垃圾,快过来
If we find it, we'll have enough time to shower and get to the post office.
如果现在找到,我们还有时间回去洗个澡,再去邮局
Earl's taxes! Earl's taxes!
厄尔的税单,厄尔的税单
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
- After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
- They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
adj.可怕的;令人惊恐的;恐怖的;极讨厌的
- I'm not going to the horrid dinner party.我不打算去参加这次讨厌的宴会。
- The medicine is horrid and she couldn't get it down.这种药很难吃,她咽不下去。
标签:
打工姐妹花