打工姐妹花第一季 第255期:骑马遇警官
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
You two look like two princesses in a fairy tale. 你们俩就像童话里的两位公主
Are you feeling safe? 你怕不怕
I couldn't feel any safer if we were riding a rubber into town. 如果我们骑的是塑胶小马,我就不怕
Here we go. Bye, guys. Bye. Go, Chestnut 1! 那我们走啦,再见,各位。再见,走吧,栗宝。
Oh, check it out. You see what I see? 快看,你也看见了吧
Hello, officers. We're on way to the ball down the street, 你好,警官大人。我们在去舞会的路上
and we were wondering if we could please leave our horse with your horses? 我们想问能不能请你们帮我看一下马
And I can save you the time on the breathalyzer test; 你们也不必浪费时间做酒精浓度测试
No, we are not drunk 2 or on some bachelorette party scavenger 3 hunt. 我们没喝醉,也没在玩未婚女子派对的寻宝游戏。
Our car broke down in Brooklyn, so we rode over the Brooklyn bridge and up. 我们的车在布鲁克林坏了,我们是从布鲁克林大桥骑过来的。
You rode a horse across the Brooklyn bridge? That's badass. 你骑着马在布鲁克林大桥上跑啊。真是酷毙了
Yes... And illegal. 没错,同时也违法了
In that case, we took the tunnel. 其实我们走的是隧道
Well, I think we can help you two ladies. 没问题,我们可以帮忙
Not gonna happen, Dave. We're on duty. 不可能,戴夫,我们在值班呢
Officers, we're already a little late. 警官大人,我们已经迟到了
And with all due respect, we don't have time to play good cop 4, bad cop. 恕我直言,我们真没时间玩好警察坏警察的游戏
Or in your cases, hot cop, hot cop. 不过你们俩是,帅警察超帅警察
Well, I think we can help you ladies. Let's get you down off of there. 没问题,我们可以帮忙。先扶你们俩下来吧。
I got the one in the low-cut. 裙子低胸那个我来扶
Thanks officer hot and officer hotter. 谢谢帅警官和超帅警官
You know I'm officer hotter, right? 你知道超帅警官说的是我吧
Oh, come on, man. Have you seen me in my sunglasses? No contest. 拜托,你见过哥戴墨镜的帅样吗?赢你几条街。
1 chestnut
n.栗树,栗子
- We have a chestnut tree in the bottom of our garden.我们的花园尽头有一棵栗树。
- In summer we had tea outdoors,under the chestnut tree.夏天我们在室外栗树下喝茶。
2 drunk
adj.醉酒的;(喻)陶醉的;n.酗酒者,醉汉
- People who drives when they are drunk should be heavily penalised.醉酒驾车的人应受重罚。
- She found him drunk when she came home at night.她晚上回家时,经常发现他醉醺醺的。
标签:
打工姐妹花