打工姐妹花第一季 第178期:遇到麦克斯的老相识
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
I'm so excited to see my father after all this time. How do I look?
等了这么久,终于能见我爸了。我看起来如何
You look good. How do I look? Do I still have that freshly felt-up glow?
你看起来挺好,我呢?还有着刚被人"检查"完的光彩吗
Well, that ginger 1 over there thinks you look good. He's full-on staring at you.
那边的红发男对你挺有兴趣呢。他目不转睛地盯着你呢
Well, I should hope so.
没人看才惨呢
If you can't get a dude in prison to check you out, it's time for a makeover.
在母猪都能赛貂蝉的监狱里都没人看,你就该去野猪大改造了
No, he's looking and nodding like he knows you.
不是,他是边打量边点头,好像认识你似的
Never seen him before in my life.
素未蒙面,绝对不认识
打工姐妹花第一季
Max? Max Black? It's me, Irish.
麦克斯?麦克斯·布莱克。是我啊,爱尔兰男啊
I don't know, dude. I think you got the wrong girl.
你说啥呢,兄弟,认错人了吧
Max, I could never forget that face.
麦克斯,我永远不会忘记你的样子
Trust me, you've never seen me before. Oh, damn! Oh, my God! That's you.
相信我,我们绝对素未蒙面。哇靠!我的天啊!是你耶
So you do remember.
现在记得了吧
Of course. Get rid of him. It was a one-night stand.
当然记得。帮我甩掉他,我跟他只是一夜情
See, they do come back to haunt you. Shirt on.
看吧,果真是会回来死缠烂打的。衣服穿好
Max, can you believe it? Of all the prisons in all the world, you walked into mine. It's kismet.
麦克斯,你敢相信吗?世界上有那么多监狱,你却走进我这家。这就是命运
I got rid of yours. You get rid of mine.
我帮过你,现在轮到你帮我了