Did you know that people without friends are more likely to die an early death? 你知道吗?没有朋友的人往往死的早。 Its true. Just ask science. 这是真的。不信,可以向科学求证。 To up your chances of living a long, happy

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I. 考 试 性 质 英语(二)考试主要是为高等院校和科研院所招收专业学位硕士研究生而设置的具有选拔性质的全国统一入学考试科目。其目的是科学、公平、有效地测试考生对英语语言的运用

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

1. unconcern /ˌʌnkənˈsə:n/ -- lack of concern, anxiety or interest; indifference The audience is breathless with anxiety during the daring tightrope act, though the acrobats themselves performed with seeming unconcern for their own safety. 在大胆

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

39. I'd like to ... 我想 用法透视 I'd like to...是I would like to...的缩写,是一种客气地表达自己想法的说法。 支持范例 1. I'd like to buy a one-way ticket to Beijing. 我想买一张去北京的单程车票。 2. I'd like to invite you to my birthday party this wee

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

Non-verbal Communication If anyone asked you what were the main means of communication between people, what would you say? That isn't catch question. The answer is simple and obvious. It would almost

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Michigan Lawmaker Defends Workers' Right to Smoke Off the Job 密歇根立法者保护工人非工作时间吸烟的权利 A state senator in Michigan has taken up the cause of four workers who were f

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--社会新闻点评

英语中的动词按照后面可否直接跟宾语,分为及物动词和不及物动词两类。 及物动词:字典里词后标有vt. 的就是及物动词。及物动词后面必须跟宾语。可以用于:主+谓+宾;主+谓+双宾;主+谓+宾

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

英语四级语法基础知识: Ⅱ 非谓语动词 不定式 形式:主动形式、被动形式 一般式 to do to be done 完成式 to have done to have been done 进行式 to be doing 完成进行式 to have been doing 完成式:不定式的一

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

英语四级语法基础知识: 被动式:当不定式的逻辑上的主语是不定式所表示的动作的承受者时,不定式一般要用被动形式。 It is an honour for me to be asked to speak here. She hated to be flattered. He wanted

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

They created a meditation room in the attic crawl space above Elizabeth Holmes's room and fixed it up with Indian prints, a dhurrie rug, candles, incense, and meditation cushions. 他们在霍姆斯房间屋顶阁楼的狭小空间里开辟了一间冥

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

But the book also reinforced his tendency to embrace extreme diets, which included purges, fasts, or eating only one or two foods, such as carrots or apples, for weeks on end. 但这本书也进一步将他推向了极端的饮食习惯,包括催吐、

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Gone are the days when you were considered a good catch if you were gorgeous or you had a fabulous income or if you were good in bed. Today its a lot more complex than that. What do singles seek in their prospective partners? Before you brag about yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

了解英语句子中非连续成分的运用无论对于正确理解英语句子的意思,还是用正确汉语来表达英语句子的意思都是至关重要的。 我们都知道,英语大多数陈述句都采用SVO这种线性结构(linear s

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The number of China's single men could exceed the entire population of Australia in five years' time, a Fujian government statistician has calculated. 一名福建政府统计人员估计,五年之内,中国单身男性数量将会超过整个澳大

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

光棍节英文说法:Happy Singles Day ! 光棍节是流传于中国大陆年轻人的娱乐性节日,以庆祝自己仍是单身一族为傲(光棍的意思便是单身)。同时,这一天也是众多为单身男女脱离光身状态的交友

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

尴尬话题:剩男剩女相亲 又到过年时节,除了吃吃喝喝一片喜庆之外,总有人会有烦恼。那就是广大单身狗(damn single)避免不了大人对你的叨念:你有男朋友(boyfriend)?你有女朋友(girlfriend

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

我是北京的一名非英语专业大一升大二学生。五月份考试,二口综合能力81,实务65。作为一个没有实践经验的大学生,有一点点自己的经验和方法也想和大家分享。希望能够帮到和我一样缺乏

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Thank you,everybody.How are you guys?That's good.Me too. 谢谢各位 你们好吗 真好 我也是 I am trying to decide whether I want to be single or in a relationship. 我想决定我是想单身还是谈恋爱 Now,when you're single,it's a lot l

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

As the name suggests, Singles' Day began as a day for single people - apparently a chance to celebrate for the singletons, or bare sticks, symbolised by the four number ones in the date of 11 November - 11/11. 顾名思义,光棍节是一个献给单

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

单身的好处 Surprising Benefits of Being Single You can avoid settling for a bad match. 不必跟错的人委曲求全 Almost 50% of marriages in America are destined for failure. You have to wonder how many of those still married stay together d

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening