A friend is a friend forever. 真正的朋友是永远的朋友. They will ignite a flame of love 他们会激起友爱的火花, And set your heart aglow, 温暖你的心房, And light up your life 点亮你的生活, From your head down to your toe

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 情满人间的温馨故事

More than 70% of Chinese internet users said carrying cash is not a necessity of life any more, as payment methods such as QR code scanning, China UnionPay and online payments become increasingly popular. 随着扫描二维码、中国银联、网上支

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The six types of friends everyone should have Alison Stephenson JUST like a band or gang of superheroes needs members who have different talents and powers, a circle of friends should have exactly the same thing. It's important to have diversity and

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

To My Friends Who Are Married Love is not about it's your fault,but I'm sorry.Not where are you,but I'm right here.Not how could you,but I understand.Not I wish you were,but Im thankful you are. 给我已婚的朋友 爱情不是都怪你

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

... why are single women attracted to married men? There,there are so many reasons. And in, in my practice I look at it kind of the behind-the-scenes guy. Cause a lot of times we just do stuff we don'

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Florence, let me start with you, because you wrote this book about being a woman alone. You say your message to women is pretty simple that we need to embrace aloneness, and not think of it as a failure. What do you mean? Well, of course, this is my

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out. 别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。 Sometimes in life, 有时候在生活中, You find a special friend; 你会找到一个特别的朋友; Someone who changes your life just

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

We're most popular at 21 (but after that, our 99 friends fall away). 我们在21岁的时候最受欢迎朋友最多(在那之后,我们人生中的99个朋友都会消失不见)。 We have a staggering 99 friends at the age of 21 - more than a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

You might not have as many close friends as you think. Researchers have provided new evidence that lends weight to a theory that says you can only maintain five close friendships. 你的亲密朋友也许没有你想的那么多。研究员提供的新

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Monday's stock plunge was not a result of any intentional administrative suppression, said China's security watchdog Monday. Deng Ke, spokesman of China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC), said last Friday's announce

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The US is on the verge of meeting most of the economic conditions the Federal Reserve has set to increase interest rates next month, according to a member of the rate-setting Federal Open Market Committee. 负责制定利率的联邦公开市场委员会

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out. 别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。 Sometimes in life, 有时候在生活中, You find a special friend; 你会找到一个特别的朋友; Someone who changes your life just

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

介绍: available. /??ve?.l?.b?l/ adj. 可用的,有空的 She's still available and you could give it a shot. 她还单身,你可以去尝试追一下。 unattached /??n.??t?t?t/ 未婚的,单身的;未恋爱的 He's very rich and graduated

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

We have most friends at the age of 26 after having spent the first quarter of our lives building up our friendship circle, a new study has revealed. 一项最新研究显示,人们在26岁的时候朋友最多,因为我们已经花了人生四分之

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

My one true friend Germaine A true friend is always there for you. A person who will help, with all your problems. The one whom you can trust, With all your secrets. And the one who cheer you up when you are lonely. That is a friend. I want to meet.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Crony: 朋友的含义 今天,我们谈一谈crony(朋友)。注意哦,因为它内质的感情色彩,用时可得多加小心! 在美国俚语中,crony表示密友或者,考虑到这个词所带的感情色彩,指那些与权贵拉关

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

模仿句子:What should we read into that slide and what does it tell us about China's economy and its place in the world? 翻译:What should we read into that slide and what does it tell us about China's economy and its place in the world?

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can sleep in peace and quiet. 在安静舒适的环境中入眠 Confession::I really, really, REALLY miss cuddling. 好吧,我坦白:我真的、真的、真的好怀念爱的抱抱。 I've

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening