在爷爷去世后的十月,我种了一些郁金香、水仙、雪花莲、番红花及蓝铃花。每一个花苞对我来说都是一种安慰,都是给爷爷的一份爱,都是春天的一份承诺。 A promise of spring Early in the spring

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Language Points 1.Please be as weird as me.(weirdo) 2.I'm afraid I've already meet the man of my dreams but probably told him to fuck off.(prince charming Mr. Right) 3.Guys I find atrractive: famous, taken, twice my age, don't know I exist, not r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Non-degree Programs May Not Serve Men and Women Equally Generations of people in the United States have seen higher education as the best path towards a well-paying and satisfying job. But the cost of attending colleges and universities in the countr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

译者:LisaChen Many choices we make in liferanging from what we do, to how we conduct ourselves, and who we interact withare subject to prying questions and commentary from those around us. Family members, friends, and even total strangers, it oft

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Talk for free 我说的一文不值 I keep falling down when I stand on my feet 试图自立更生,却步步为营 Feeling like a clown when I say what I mean 心口如一的我像个小丑 When I say what I mean心口如一的时候 Talk for free 我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

定语从句可分为限制性和非限制性两种: 1.限制性定语从句(Restrictive attributive clauses): 限制性定语从句,使所修饰的词表示一个特定的人或东西,如果去掉它,那个词就失去意义,句子就不

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

非健康习惯 Avoid The Sun All Together 一直不晒太阳 So we've all read the same studies about how bad the sun is for your skin. 我们都读过这样的文章吧:阳光特别不利于肌肤健康。 But the sun rays also blast your skin wi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

非健康习惯 Drinking A Lot Of Water 喝很多水 Drinking water is good for your kidneysand skin, and keeps you hydrated. That is true. But, the plastic bottles you'redrinking from might contain harmful chemicals that get into your body via thewa

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

非健康习惯 Making Your Bed Every Morning 每天早上都叠被 Who knew making your bed every morningcould actually be bad for your health? Sadly, it's true. By making that bedlook perfectly made with those crisp corners and tight sheets, you're

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

非健康习惯 Binge Sleeping 贪睡 So your weekdays are jam packed, meaning you live on less sleep than college students, and so you plan to catch up onthe weekends. 你的工作日很忙,也就是说你的睡眠没有大学生那么多,所以你

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

虽然日本不是性别平等的理想之地,但是它正朝着正确的方向迈出步伐。越来越多的女性放弃了结婚成为全职家庭主妇的传统路线,开拓性的选择终身从业(即使工作环境可能不友好)。 但有

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Married people are twice as likely to become obese than their single counterparts, scientists claim. 科研人员日前称,已婚人士发胖的几率为单身人士的两倍。 Greek researchers found that married couples were more likely to becom

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Time is up for non-executive directors. Through successive corporate crises and systemic catastrophes, despite and in part because of layers of codes and regulations, independent board members have failed to do the impossible job handed to them by co

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

非谓语动词置于句首的倒装:有时为了强调,可将谓语部分的现在分词、过去分词或不定式置于句首,从而构成倒装。如: Buried in the sands was an ancient village. 一个古老的村庄被埋在这沙土之中

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1.非限制性定语从句不可用that引导, 在非限制性定语从句中用who(作主语) / whom(作宾语)指人,用which(作主语 / 宾语)指物, 用whose作定语(指人 / 物)。 例如: The famous basketball star, who tried to mak

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

把大工厂和公司搬到城外将改善交通和生活条件 Moving big companies and factories to the countryside mayease the transportation and living conditions 限制小汽车的使用将受到渴望炫耀自己财富的人的反对 Restrictin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

非谓语动词 1.______ with the size of the whole earth, the highest mountain doesnt seem high at all. (90.1/47) A. When compared B. Compare C. While comparing D. Comparing 2. The children went there to watch the iron tower ______. (90.1/55) A. to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

七夕,Chinese Valentine's Day。Wenwen一向认为这一天作为给爱侣们的节日,多少有点牵强。因为这牛郎织女一年一见,多揪心啊。要说这是坚贞凄美爱情的典范,那倒是值得现代人学习。那么今天,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dear Ruth. I dreamed about you again last night. I hold your face in my mind. _______________1__________________. I think about our baby girl. I shot someone. I think I shot someone. It's gonna be okay. All you gotta do is wait for me. I'm confused,

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

专注提升自我 It is awfully tempting to get complacent when you have a partner. 一旦有了伴侣,就容易不思进取。 A survey by UK researchers found that 62% of respondents gained 14 pounds or more after beginning a relationship. 英国研

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening