Unit 3 Family One Modern dating 现代约会 1 Introduction A For millions of singles, e-mail has become an essential tool in the dating game. It's a good tool for casually getting to know people. It expedites the whole dating routine. 对于成百万的单身

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

The recent Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom, hosted by the United States in Washington, discussed ways to combat religious persecution and ensure greater respect for religious freedom. Among the topics of discussion was Iran. 最近,美国华

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

【句子对照】 He is just a space cadet; you see his dreams have never come true. 他只爱幻想,却不付诸于实际行动。他的梦想从来没有实现过。 【关键俚语】 space cadet 英:Someone who is generally unaware, or not paying attention, or out of touch with rea

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

Being single has its advantages and disadvantages. I think its better to stay single when youre young. You need to live and have fun. You also need the freedom to do what you want, when you want. Being single in your twenties gives you lots of time

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-B

New Non-invasive Colon Cancer Test Claims 94% Accuracy 新型检测非侵入性结肠癌准确度达94% According to the World Cancer Research Fund and the American Institute for Cancer Research, colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer worl

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

Scientists Fear Non-Pest Insects are Declinin Butterflies are as beautiful as the flowers they feed on.But they appear to be less abundant than in years past and that has scientists worried.Because butterflies, bees and other beneficial bugs pollinat

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(九月)

Being single means youre strong and patient enough to wait for someone who deserves your worth! 单身意味着你有足够的坚强和耐心,去等待那个值得拥有你的人! 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.08

英语场景口语:切莫有酒今朝醉 四年的大学时光是一生中最愉快的时刻。 【口语要素1】I had the time of my life. 有人问我:难道你真的快乐吗?你一直是个单身哟! 【口语要素2】You are still a bac

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

Topic1-Should single women have babies out of wedlock A non-profit organization conducted a survey which looks at public opinion over single women's pregnancy. Results showed approximately 90 percent of respondents support single women to have a baby

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

M: How's your mother doing? W: She is so pretty sick. M: That's too bad. I wish your mother can recover soon. W: Thank you.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

英语诗歌:朋友friends A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. 真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。 There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is ke

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I take myself on dates. I go to the movies alone. I wander museums alone. I eat meals alone (and yes, that means I resist all temptation to scroll through Instagram while waiting for my meal). I sit in coffee shops and journal alone. I take the train

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Blonde bombshells like Marilyn Monroe used to be regarded as the ultimate fantasy but now, according to a new survey, men are opting for edgy brunettes instead. 玛丽莲梦露那样的金发性感女郎曾是男人们的终极梦想;但根据一项最

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The One With The Worst Best Man Ever 本集简介: Phoebe suffers from a small bladder, mood swings, kicking babies, false labor, and other pregnancy woes. Ross has to choose whether Joey or Chandler will be his best man; he chooses Joey, which seem

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama took a more aggressive tone Wednesday in responding to attacks from his Republican opponent, Senator John McCain. The increasingly negative tone to the campaign for the White House comes amid polls showi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

There was a recent study that did a survey of parents and coaches asking them what they thought about Tommy John surgery. 有了最近的一项研究做了一个调查的父母和教练询问了他们的想法汤米约翰手术。 Dr. Stan Conte, vic

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年Scientific American(八)月

Patrick Mdluli developed lung problems shortly after he moved to South Africas coal mining heartland. 帕特里克有了肺病,但他还没搬到南非的采煤中心多久。 The mines, the dust, pollution. You go to the doctors. They ask you. The

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(二月)

昨天的圣诞节相信你肯定收到了不少的圣诞祝福,今天卡卡老师分享几个特别有意思的圣诞祝福语,来听听吧。 1. If tonight some big fat man kidnaps and throws you in to a sack, then please stay calm. Because man

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can do whatever the hell you want to. 想干嘛,就干嘛! Just like a flower will wither if you don't water it, a relationship will suffer without proper care and attention. Do you have a f

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening