1.有趣的漫画 One day a caterpillar found a leaf. 有一天一直毛毛虫发现一片树叶。 I would like to eat it for my breakfast, said the caterpillar. 我想把它当成早餐吃掉,毛毛虫说。 Then a mantis found the caterpillar. 然

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字4B

回答下面这个问题: Whatseatingyou? a.Iameatingbreakfast! b.Iamingreattroublenow! 1)Whatseatingyou?什么事情让你心烦? Whatseatingyou?Whatareyoueating? Whatseatingyou=whatsbotheringyou? 形象记忆:Thereisafleainyourhair.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

Nothing good is safe while Snow is alive. And I can't make another speech about it. Snow has to pay for what he has done. One way or another, this war is gonna ____1______. There's only one thing you could do now to ________2________. We all have one

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: This next story is about a unique relationship between people and a wild animal, a bird called the honeyguide. Like the name suggests, this bird will deliberately guide people to honey. NPR's Nell Greenfieldboyce reports a new st

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

bevy n. 一群鸟(尤指鹌鹑或云雀);一群妇女;一堆东西 【例】a bevy of quails 一群鹌鹑=云雀 a bevy of young women 一群年轻妇女 Look, there comes a bevy of ladies. 看,一群女人来了。 【记】读:包围。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

1.有趣的漫画 I am a bird. 我是一只鸟。 But I can't fly. 但是我不会飞。 I am a bird. 我是一只鸟。 But I can't fly, either. 但是我也不会飞。 2.写一写,说一说 3.写一写,画一画 4.本课英语单词: 1.bird:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, and the other is a sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which? Student: I cannot point out, but I know the answer. Teacher: Please tell us. Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

暮光之城 Flightless Bird, American Mouth Flightless Bird, American Mouth -Iron Wine 折翼的鸟,在美国的河口 I was a quick wet boy 我曾是个爱哭的男孩 Diving too deep for coins 为钱而陷入太深 All of your street light eyes 双

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

Sometimes he pitches from the summit of a tree,begins his song as soon as he gets upon the wing, 食米鸟常常落在树梢,一旦梳理好翅膀,便开始亮开歌喉, and flutters tremulously down to the earth, as if overcome with ecstasy at

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

节目简介: 1、该读本从19世纪中期至20世纪中叶,一直被广泛用作美国学校的语文教材,据称有10000多所美国学校拿它当作教材。到了21世纪,西方一些私立学校(Private School)和家庭学校(Hom

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文

LESSON 18 第18课 berries 浆果 robin 知更鸟 short 短 rid 去掉,摆脱 dart 飞奔 sharp 尖锐 worms 蠕虫 strikes 罢工 eagle 老鹰 king 国王 foe 敌人 fails 失败 hawk 鹰 active 积极 THE KINGBIRD 必胜鸟 The kingbird is not bi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

1. Italy: Tiramisu 1. 意大利:提拉米苏 Meaning pick me up in Italian,it should be made from layers of ladyfingers dipped in coffee and heaped with mascarpone cheese whipped with eggs and sugar, but many modern versions use sponge cake inste

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

法国专题片《鸟的迁徙》(le peuple migrateur)主题曲。影片的第一句话是:候鸟的故事就是承诺的故事。 《迁徙的鸟》开篇是就是这首澳洲音乐鬼才Nick Cave贡献的一首温暖而略带感伤的情歌,其间以NewAge手法混入鸟群展翅的原始自然之音,未加修饰却与钢琴之声浑然一体

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Track One I am a bird watcherI have been watching birds since I was four years old in the UK and Denmark where I lived later 我是一个野鸟观察者自我四岁起在就英国以及随后居住的丹麦观察鸟类。 When I came to Beijing I fou

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

DUNCAN'S BIRD TENANTS 邓肯的鸟房客 Ernest Harold Baynes 作者:欧内斯特哈罗德贝恩斯 Mr. Rutledge told you that birds and animals will come to live with us if we give them a home. 拉特里奇先生告诉你,如果我们给鸟儿和动

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

His father gladly agreed to help him and suggested that they build a house 父亲很高兴地答应帮助他,并建议他们建造一座房子, suitable for both bluebirds and tree swallows, and for purple martins, too, if they wished to come, 既适

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

During the next few days Duncan noticed that the swallows were very busy. 在接下来的几天里,邓肯注意到燕子们非常忙碌。 Much of their time was spent in looking over their new home, 他们的大部分时间都花在看他们的新家

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

Five white eggs had been laid when a flock of English sparrows arrived. 当一群英国麻雀到来时,燕子已经下了五个白蛋。 One tree swallow was in the nest and the other on guard outside. 一只树燕子在窝里,另一只在外面站

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

LESSON 17 THE BIRD AND ITS NEST 第十七课 鸟和鸟巢 This is a bird's nest. 这是一只鸟巢。 May I look in? Yes. 我可以看看里面吗?可以。 I see three eggs in it, 我看见里面有三枚鸟蛋。 but no young ones yet. 但是还没

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

The Darkling Thrush 暗处的鸫鸟 Thomas Hardy 托马斯哈代 I leant upon a coppice gate 我倚在以树丛做篱的门边, When Frost was spectre-gray, 寒霜像幽灵般发灰, And Winter's dregs made desolate 冬的沉渣使那白日之眼

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读