in the mood for 有情绪去做,想得到... I am in the mood for some Chinese food. 我现在想吃中国菜。 If you're in the mood for sushi, I know a good place. 如果你想吃寿司,我知道一个好地方。

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到听力原文收集区,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 英语摩天轮—More to Learn

Language Points 1. 近生 blue rare; 2. 一分熟 rare; 3. 三分熟 medium rare; 4. 五分熟 medium; 5. 七分熟 medium well; 6. 全熟 well done

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Food you can really pig out on! Jo: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Hello! Jo: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Jean: 和汉语一样,英语语言里是

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

1. I'm on diet. 我在节食。 2. I'm not used to drinking. 我不喝酒。 3. I'm vegetarian. 我吃素。 4. I have quit drinking. 我已经戒酒了。 5. I have quitted smoking for more than one year. 我已经戒烟一年多了。 6. I'm stuffe

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

昨天是西方国家的传统节日感恩节,除了享受假日的轻松,更令人诱惑的是节日宴会上的各种美食,比如烤火鸡、甜山芋、玉蜀黍、南瓜饼、红莓苔子果酱等,想必吃货们已经按捺不住,垂涎

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到听力原文收集区,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语摩天轮—More to Learn

Author Jeremy Safron has a unique philosophy on food: Don't cook it. Safron, a pioneer in the raw-food movement, is out with a new book, The Raw Truth, which outlines the benefits of raw food. He writes that vital enzymes in our food that are elimina

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Yael: Don, are you eating my tulips? Don: Just having myself a little snack. Y: Of MY tulips? I brought those in here to brighten the place up, not for you to eat!And who eats flowers anyway? D: Have

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hunger in North Korea 朝鲜的饥荒 Let them eat maize husks 让他们吃玉米皮 The politics of hunger in a brutal place 野蛮之地的饥荒政治 May 12th 2011 | SEOUL | from the print edition IT IS the time of year when the previous harvest

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Would you prefer a plate of strawberries or three squares of chocolate? 你选择吃一盘草莓还是吃三块巧克力? Or would you choose four peaches over a small sliver of cheese? 你选择吃四个桃子还是吃一小片奶酪? Many of us

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do you have any idea how much sugar you're eating? It's probably a lot more than you think. 你知道你一天吃了多少糖吗?结果可能远远超过你的想象。 As this shocking graphic reveals, millions of us are unwittingly eating everyda

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Jonny Bowden, a Los Angeles nutritionist who has written 12 books including, most recently, The 150 Healthiest Slow Cooker Recipes on Earth, says the ideal office snacks are well constructed mini-meals. That means food that contains protein, fat and

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Being in the public spotlight, beauty queens have to hold themselves to a higher standard than most people. However, one such model has a disgusting hobby that she shares on video for all to see and it's left many viewers a little grossed out. 选美皇

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

NEW DELHI: BJP MP and Dalit leader Udit Raj raised a few eyebrows on Monday with a tweet which suggested that champion Jamaican athlete Usain Bolt went on to win nine Olympics gold despite being born in poverty after his trainer advised him to eat be

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Eating a small steak every day could be as good for you as stopping smoking, scientists say. 科学家说,每天吃一小块牛排可以像戒烟一样对你有好处。 People who eat lots of protein-rich food were found to have lower blood pressu

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(298) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 6 eReport 第六课 英文札记 August 14 8月14日 Let's Eat Sushi! 去吃寿司吧! Sushi is a famous food from Japan. 寿司是来自日本的一种著名餐点, But many people around the world love it. 可是在世界各地的许多人

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

July 7 7月7日 Read it! 读读看! It must be 100 degrees outside. 室外的气温一定有华氏一百度那么高。 Abby is hot and wants to get some ice cream. 雅碧很热,想要买些冰淇淋。 Alex wants ice. But he doesn't eat plain ic

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Michelle: John, can you do me a favor? Can you help me cut this chicken? John: At your service. How do you want me to cut it? Michelle: I would like half of it cut into slices, and the other half diced. John: OK. Half sliced and the other half diced.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语对话对对碰

真正地道的说法是什么呢?可以用一个词组来表达: charm one's way through life,那么帅又不能当饭吃的地道说法就是You can't charm your way through life. 或者也可以说:You can't take too much advantage of your b

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语