飞机延误是一件令人头疼的事情.但是,下面这个情况,即使飞机延误时间再长,恐怕乘客也发不起火儿吧.美国哥伦比亚广播公司:飞机延误,飞行员请机上乘客吃披萨. 航班延误,机长请乘客吃匹萨

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

A series of three minute-long travel films titled MOVE, EAT, and LEARN by independent filmmaker Rick Mereki have become an internet sensation virtually overnight. 名为《行走》、《美食》、《学习》长达3分钟的旅行影片 游吃学三

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Grow The Planet: Italian social network aids gardeners If your hobby isn't reading, it might be gardening. A new social network from Italy is cultivating green thumbs across the globe. The website, called Grow The Planet, gives urban farmers a place

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Dialogue 1 Mark: What have you been up to, Jingjing? 马克:最近忙什么呢,京晶? Jingjing: Things have been a little hectic at work. 京晶:最近有点忙乱。 Mark: I'm sure you can manage. Anyway, there are just a few weeks before t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Eat Slowly and Breathe Smoothly to Enhance Taste慢慢吃 不着急哦 Ever lose your ability to taste during a cold, because your nose is stuffed up? Thats because the nose is intimately involved with taste. When you chew, volatile flavor compounds

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年科学美国人(五)月

Gut Microbes Help Keep Starved Flies Fecund不知吃么什 那由微生物来决定吧~ Just like humans, fruit flies have to eat a balanced diet. 果蝇和人类一样,也要饮食均衡. They need sugar to survive, they need amino acids to make egg

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年科学美国人(五)月

It is late on a slow Wednesday, when Herb seats the fat man at my station. This fat man is the fattest person I have ever seen, though he is neat-appearing and well-dressed enough. Good evening, I say. May I serve you? 那是一个漫长的周三的晚

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

She goes to the carnival. She enters the pie-eating contest. She sits down on a chair. There are many pies in front of her. She cannot use her hands. She begins to eat. She eats the apple pie first. It takes her five minutes to finish it. She eats te

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

情景对话: Gloria: I am gathering every Binky that is in this house because from today on Joe is going cold turkey. Okay, Joe. Have your last puff if you want. 我正在收集家里所有的奶嘴,因为从今天开始,Joe将完全戒掉它。

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

菠菜,我要吃菠菜.菠菜给予我力量.每次被狂揍之后,某一个瞬间,大力水手Popeye以迅雷不及掩耳之势吞下一罐菠菜.随后,肱二头肌开始急剧的膨胀,膨胀到与体型极其不对称.摆几个健美造型后,把反

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Yael: Don, are you eating my tulips? Don: Just having myself a little snack. Y: Of MY tulips? I brought those in here to brighten the place up, not for you to eat! And who eats flowers anyway? D: Have you seen that movie, Monsoon Wedding? There's a c

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

If you need another reason to kick the junk food habit this should do it. 如果你想要找一个理由让你戒掉垃圾食品,这条新闻可能会帮上忙。 A Utah man has unearthed a McDonald's hamburger he bought in 1999 - and the sandwich

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Asocial Octopuses Become Cuddly on MDMA When humans take the drug MDMAbest known as ecstasythey feel a deeper connection to othersemotionally and physically. Because MDMA affects serotonin, a nervous system chemical. Serotonin is one of the oldest ne

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人10月

介绍: eat away at sb 长期困扰(某人);烦扰(某人) to make someone feel more and more unhappy or worried People talk about my glory days but the bad moments still eat away at me. 人们都在议论我的光辉岁月,但那些困境一

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Spiders Gobble Gargantuan Numbers of Tiny Prey By now, you may have heard about a study that came out a couple of weeks ago about spiders. The study got a lot of attention because coverage of the research often focused on the idea that spiders could

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人2月

Do Cats Eat Spiders? 猫吃蜘蛛吗? Do cats eat spiders? Our answer? Yes, they do. And thats not all cats will eat. Cats, both domestic and wild, are obligatory carnivore s , meaning that they dont have the chemical tools in their bodies to acces

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

D:Yael, do you know what's the best thing about state affair? Y: Do you tell. D: Fried candy bars, two favoriate treats rolled into one. And doesn't it bother your mind how they manage fried chacholate without making a terrible mess? Fried candy ba

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest