Chapter 11 Dining 用餐 section 1 Going out for dinner 外出用餐 Lets eat out tonight .I dont feel like cooking. 晚上出去吃吧?我今天不想做饭。 Ok. Do you want to join in us , Tim? 提姆,你要跟我们一起吃饭吗? Yes, Id love to. Any particular place in m

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

1.有趣的漫画 I ate four fish. 我吃了四条鱼。 I ate four worms. 我吃了四条蠕虫。 I ate four bugs. 我吃了四只虫子。 I ate four leaves. 我吃了四片叶子。 2.写一写,说一说 3.写一写,画一画 4.本课英语单词

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

The young boy protested vigorously when his mother asked him to take his little sister along fishing. The last time she came, he objected, I didn't catch a single fish. I'll talk to her, his mother said, and I promise this time she won't make any no

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

Small Organisms in Deep Sea Rocks Eat Methane 深海岩中的微生物吃甲烷 The gas methane has been linked to rising temperatures on Earth. But methane does not stay in the atmosphere as long as another greenhouse gas -- carbon dioxide. Scientis

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Short Conversation 租车 A:May I help the next person in line? B:Hi,I have a reservation.This is the confirmation number. A:Can I have your driver's license and credit card,please? B:Here they are. A:You want a compact car for two days,right?We ha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

1. strain,(动植物的)种,品种。 eg:This strain of wheat can grow during a cold winter. 这种品系的小麦能在寒冷的春天生长。 2. hopefully是个副词,表示怀着希望地;hopefully也有但愿的意思,表示这意思时多

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

Unit 85:Make every day a salad day 第85单元:天天吃沙拉 There's no need to restrict lettuce,tomato and other salad fixings to a bowl. 没有必要限制生菜、番茄或其他沙拉材料一定要拌在碗里。 Liberate your salad:Stuff

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Eating 候机时吃东西 机场麦当劳 A: Look, there really is a MacDonald's here! 看,真的有麦当劳耶! It's very rude to snap your fingers at the waiters in some western countries. 在一些西方国家对服务员弹手指头是非常无

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

栏目简介: 很多人都说中国人喜欢说客套话,该客套的时候客套,不该客套的时候,大家都在客套。不光是中文,在英文中客套的词语也是满天飞。今天,Jeremy老师就将为您教授英语中的客套

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语客套话

往期回顾: 垂涎三尺 垂涎欲滴 婚前庆祝会 男人婚前庆祝会 笑到最后 今日课题: 各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂《抛招接招》小节目,我是Juliet。 I will lick my chops when I know there is a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Yael: Don, are you eating my tulips? Don: Just having myself a little snack. Y: Of MY tulips? I brought those in here to brighten the place up, not for you to eat! And who eats flowers anyway? D: Have you seen that movie, Monsoon Wedding? There's a c

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Robert's family got together every Sunday. They always had lunch together. Each week, they went to the same restaurant. It was an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet. Robert's family loved eating. This was the perfect restaurant for them. Robert's mom always ate

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

The head office, head, is the same as the main office, 总部(head),与总公司一样, and this is where the company has most of its important people who are working, it's sometimes called its headquarters. 那是公司大部分重要的人工

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

1.有趣的漫画 I like to eat. 我喜欢吃。 I will get a piece of cake. 我要吃一块蛋糕。 I like to eat, too. 我喜欢吃。 I will get a fish. 我要吃一条鱼。 2.写一写,说一说 3.填一填,画一画 4.本课英语单词:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

US Government Asks Americans to Eat Less, Exercise More 美政府呼吁美国人少吃多运动 The U.S. government is asking Americans to eat less and exercise more in an effort to stem the country's

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--环境科学探索

Donald Trump on Thursday reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president, completing an unlikely rise that has upended the political landscape and sets the stage for a bitter fall campaign. 本周四,唐纳德

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 :把正确的单词用鼠标拖动到对应的框里,做对了,老虎就能吃到肉,不然老虎可是会追着你跑哦~

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习小游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 :你认识英文的26个字母吗?知道大小写是什么样子的吗?鼠标点击小熊维尼,维尼会从洞中掏出字母,你只要对照点击相应的字母

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习小游戏

AS IT IS 2015-02-15 Americans Eating More 'Fast Casual,' Less Fast Food. 美国人吃更多的快速休闲食品 Plain Cheeseburger. Give me two of them. That is Ted Mistretta ordering food in Washington D.C. before boarding a train with his daughter

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

吃饭谁都会,但是如何用英语描述你刚刚吃下肚的食物品质如何你会吗?如果不会,那请接着往下看,让小编手把手教你学会形容食物品质。 相信很多同学都喜欢吃寿司吧?在众多寿司中,小编

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇