你吃过紫色的西红柿吗,这是科学家研究出来的一个新品种,是不是很神奇呢? Rob: Hello Im Rob. Welcome to 6 Minute English. With me today is Finn. Hello Finn. Finn: Hello Rob. Rob: Now Finn, I'd like to start by asking y

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Worlds Oldest Person Turns 117, Eats 2 Uncooked Eggs a Day 世界上最老的人已117岁,一天吃2个生鸡蛋 The oldest living person celebrated a birthday earlier this week. 本周,世界上最老的人庆祝了自己的生日。 Emma Morano

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

生活情景英语对话:今天的晚餐该做什么吃呢 Mary: wonder what we should have for dinner this evening. 我们今天的晚餐该做什么吃呢? Bob: Are you asking me? 你在问我吗? Mary: Yes, I am. I really dont feel much

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

Unit 67:Eat low-calorie frozen foods 第67单元:吃低卡路里的冷冻食品 As the busier-than-ever American increasingly turns to prepared meals,frozen foods have become quite sophisticated. 当愈来愈多的忙碌关国人改吃现成的食物

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 24 Don't skip breakfast. Unit 24 早餐一定要吃 Starting your day hungry is just asking for trouble later on. Eating a good breakfast, it turns out, revs up your metabolism, which makes it easier for your body to burn calories. Research sugg

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

When Canadian scientist Christopher Charles discovered six years ago how badly Cambodians were suffering from anemia, he decided to try and solve the problem. Unfortunately, tried-and-tested methods such as iron supplements and iron-rich diets didnt

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mooncakes are traditional snacks/desserts of Mid-Autumn Festival, the second most important festival in China. It is said that there is a moon goddess who makes these cakes, so people call them mooncakes. 中秋节是中国第二大传统节日,月饼

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Studies show artificial sweetenersmay actually cause weight gain because they stimulatecarbohydratecravings. Excessive sweetener intake may also lead to heart attacks and strokes。 Too much can lead to increased risk of heart attacks,irritability, e

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Listening to The Beatles could help to enhance the enjoyment of a fish and chip supper, psychologists have found. 心理学家发现,听着甲壳虫乐队的音乐,吃炸鱼薯条也会觉很享受。 Research suggests that certain types of music

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Youtube diet 'guru' from Australia puts her ultra-slim body down to an extreme diet, which can see her eat nothing but bananas for an entire day. Youtube视频网站上一位来自澳大利亚的节食达人公布了锻造自己纤细身材的极端节

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Since 1983 the annual Spring Festival Gala hosted by China Central Television has always been an important part of the Chinese Lunar New Year celebration - no wonder every move organizers make becomes the center of attention. On Thursday it published

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Avocado牛油果 Slice one of these green babies length-wise and remove the pit. Brush the flesh with olive oil and a bit of citrus juice and set it face-down on the grill for just a few minutes, until grill marks are visible. Season with salt and pe

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 螃蟹饿的不行了,现在它要在海里抓吃的,抓到特殊物品能有附加属性哦。 点击PLAY进入游戏,方向键控制。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Sadly, in the next 18 minutes when I do our chat, four Americans that are alive will be dead from the food that they eat. My name's Jamie Oliver. I'm 34 years old. I'm from Essex in England and for the last seven years I've worked fairly tirelessly t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Chinese President Xi Jinping headed for a traditional British pub on Thursday, during his state visit, indulging in a beer and a portion of traditional fish and chips with Prime Minister David Cameron. 中国国家主席习近平在英国进行国事访

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

讲解 Today's key word is :resign It means to give up one's office or position. To quit.辞职 例句 Mr. Lee resigned his position last month. 李先生上个月辞去了他的职位。 延伸 Now let's learn the word in the news. He Jiong, a teach

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

I write about food. I write about cooking. I take it quite seriously, but I'm here to talk about something that's become very important to me in the last year or two. It is about food, but it's not about cooking, per se. I'm going to start with this

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

What ate dinosaurs? 谁吃了恐龙 Old crocs 古鳄鱼 Even in their heyday, dinosaurs were not quite as dominant as popular myth makes them out to be 即便是在全盛时期,恐龙并非像民间传说所理解的那样占绝对统治地位 ONE

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(316) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

托德又跑去问赛尔渥最喜欢吃的水果是什么 Todd: Selvam, what is your favorite food? Selvam: My favorite fruit is grapes. Todd: Grapes. Selvam: Yeah. Todd: Oh, really! Selvam: Yes. Todd: OK. Do you like wine? Do you drink wine? Selvam:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

很多人觉得美国菜没什么好吃的;无非就是pizza、热狗、汉堡...但其实,美国值得吃的可多了!今天,Jenny、Diana就要分享最有特色、最经典、最治愈的美国美食。 关键词: Comfort food:治愈系美

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀