Part 10 Bunker barge operation 1. Plug scuppers, save-alls and drip trays. 2. Scuppers plugged. 3. Stand by emergency fire pump and report. 4. Stand by foam monitor and report. 5. Foam monitor is on stand by. 6. Fit bonding wire and report. 7. Mainta

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 海事英语

O Mary, go and call the cattle home, 哦,玛丽,去牛舍看看, And call the cattle home, 去牛舍,唤唤牛儿, And call the cattle home, 去那里,看看牛儿可在。 Across the sands o' Dee! 于是,她穿过迪河沙滩, The we

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Ordering Coffee and Tea Jermaine: Id like a decaf drip, to go. Drew: Would you like our light or dark roast? Jermaine: I'll just have whatever's freshly brewed. Drew: Are you sure you dont want to try an espresso, an Americano, or a latte? Jermaine:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之餐饮娱乐

The water comes out of the faucet spout, spout, that's the part of the faucet where the water actually comes out of. 水从水龙头喷嘴(spout)流出,它是水龙头的组成部分,是水真正流出之地。 I step into the shower, I turn

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

1. Six people are dead after a shooting in a Wisconsin home. Police also found a two-year-old girl with a gunshot wound to the chest in a nearby van. The toddler is in serious condition. 2. A roof collapse in a busy Indian market has killed at least

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

Mary and Lucy have come down to the beach with their grandpa. 玛丽和露西跟随爷爷来到海滩。 They live in a town near the sea. 他们住在一个靠近海边的小镇上。 Their grandpa likes to sit on the large rock, and watch the big s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Baristas have been steaming up the beverage at a caf championship in Tehran. Participants in the context are required to make several types of coffee, and to create something artistic along the way. Iranian coffee-making enthusiasts are showcasing th

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

February 20th 1962 God Speed,John Glenn Two,One,zero. Roger, The clock is operating. We are under way., Astronaut John Glenn becomes the first American to orbit the earth lifting off aboard the Mercury Space Capsule Friendship 7. 2003 A fire during a

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

进阶篇订制你的独特咖啡 到国际连锁咖啡店点咖啡,常常会看到咖啡的杯子后面,有一些选择表,这到底是什么东西?其实这是店员做记号,填入客人个人化口味选择的表格。现在就来看看,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: Coffee!!! 入门篇基本咖啡,基本美语 1.浓缩咖啡 espresso I'd like a double / triple espresso. 我要双份∕三份的意大利浓缩咖啡。 2.摩卡咖啡 caffe mocha I don't want any whipped cream. 我不要鲜奶油。 或者

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

A: Amy, you look so tired. What happened? A: 艾米,你看起来很疲惫啊,怎么了? B: I went to sleep too late yesterday. B: 我昨天晚上睡得太晚了。 A: I see. I think you'd better have a good rest tonight. Your skin looks awful. A:

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

The results of this two-tier system have been meagre so far. The frenzy in the biggest cities stems from the central banks steady loosening of monetary policy over the past 18 months. Although warranted from an economic perspective, it was inevitable

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

I'll be the referee, said a man in a bright green suit. 我来做裁判,一个穿着淡绿色制服的男人说。 Is the Wasp ready? 黄蜂号准备好了吗? Ready, sir! shouted Stuart, touching his hat. 准备完毕,先生!斯图亚特摸了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

I feel like I've met the real you for the first time just now. 我觉得我这才第一次见到真实的你 Janet. 珍妮特 Is this a bad time? No. 来得不巧吗,没事 No, not at all. 没关系的 I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming. 抱歉

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

It's not that bad. 没那么糟 It's not that bad. It's not that bad. 没那么糟 真没那么糟 No. 没错 For a dentist office in the subway 地铁站里的牙科诊所 it's pretty good. 这家算是不错了 Seriously how are you not running out

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

What was that? A strange, rustling, hissing sound, as of cattle trampling through dry reeds, 那是什么?一种奇怪的嘶嘶的声音传来,就像牛群踩过芦苇丛的声音, a sound which quivered and shook, even in the breath of the hur

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

November 29th, 1963, President Lyndon B. Johnson names a commission to investigate President John F. Kennedy's assassination in Dallas. The bipartisan panel,chaired by Chief Justice Earl Warren, becomes known as the Warren Commission. It later conc

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

Finance and economics: Global house prices Hot in the city 财经:全球房价,楼市过热 Valuations in globalised cities are rising much faster than in their hinterlands. 全球化城市的估价比其腹地增价快。 GLOBALISATION has creat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

BOOK I. (Folio) CHAPTER IV. (Hump Back).--This whale is often seen on the northern American coast. 第一篇(对开型) 第四章(座头鲸)...这种鲸常见于北美洲沿海一带。它经常在那边被捉到后,拖进了港埠。 He has been fre

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Steel and wood included, the entire spear is some ten or twelve feet in length; 这东西是用钢和木头做成的,整支枪约有十英尺或者十二英尺长, the staff is much slighter than that of the harpoon, and also of a lighter materia

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记