Summer vacation was coming, our teacher asked us to help our parents with their housework.I promised my mother that I would do the housework once a day.One day ,I was walking in the street, holding a bottle of oil I had just bought. Suddenly I caught

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Back when I was a child, Before life removed all the innocence, My father would lift me high, And dance with my mother and me, And then... Spin me around til' I fell asleep, Then up the stairs he would carry me, And I knew for sure I was loved If I c

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

When You Believe(当你相信时)为1998年梦工厂动画片《埃及王子》的主题曲。创作灵感来自于动画片主角回忆想向上帝祈祷的场景,起初,他们祈祷数夜上帝却未曾应答,最终却坚信,只要相信上

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

剧码: 上冲下洗左搓右揉 Mom: Johnny, have you tidied up your room yet? Johnny:Not yet, Mom. Why are you on such a cleanliness kick anyway? Mom: Do I have to remind you that your grandma is arriving tonight? Johnny:Oh, my God, I forgot gran

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

I'm hesitant here to quote anyone from the Bible because recently when I mentioned a saying of Jesus someone objected that he had never run anything in his life. The same's true of St Paul. But writing to the well-off in the city of Corinth about hel

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

The saint laughed at Zarathustra, and spoke thus: Then see to it that they accept your treasures! 圣者笑著苏鲁支,如是说:然则留心,看渠们接收你的赠礼! They are distrustful of anchorites, and do not believe that we come wi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 扎拉图斯特拉如是说

[00:01.76]Hello. Hello? 喂. 喂? [00:04.84]Oh. Wonderful. It's finally working. 哦.太好了.它终于能用了. [00:08.64]Does everybody have a drink? Because I am going to say a few words. 所有人都有喝的了吗? 因为我要说几句话. [0

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—大喜之日

[00:04.42]I've ever met. 最下流的婊子 [00:10.26]Do not trust her. 不要相信她,她是个臭荡妇! [00:14.10]She is a fugly slut! [00:32.46](莉贾娜乔治) [00:37.38]I found it in the girls' bathroom. It's so mean, Mr. Duvall. 我在

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-贱女孩

Heaven and Hell---The Real Difference A man spoke with the Lord about heaven and hell. The Lord said to the man, Come, I will show you hell. They entered a room where a group of people sat around a huge pot of stew. Everyone was famished, desperate a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make i

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(五月)

He thinks he breathes it first; but not so. 然而,他却自以为先呼吸到;可是并不如此。 In much the same way do the commonalty lead their leaders in many other things, at the same time that the leaders little suspect it. 老百姓在其他

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

I Want To Break Free,一首非常经典复古的作品,来自于英国皇后乐队---Queen。英国电台2BR最近一有机会就播放这首歌,除了向老一代音乐家致敬之外,作品本身的经典韵味儿也是值得我们再次重温的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

LESSON 45 What the sparrow chirps 第四十五课 麻雀在叫什么 I'm only a little sparrow, 我只是一只小小的麻雀, A bird of low degree; 一种很低级的鸟类; My life is of little value, 我的生命没有价值, But there's On

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

OnceI wasgoing along sideof ariver, there Isawadogwho wasvery thirsty. Isawthat asdog lookedintorivertodrink water, itsawhisown imageand gotafraid. Seeinghisown reflection, dog barkedandran away. But becausedogwas too thirstyhe wouldcome back. Thisha

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Risk is endemic in human affairs. To say to someone I love you or to say in church I believe can never be risk-free undertakings. They are to make investments in things that are not fully under one's control. The other person may not love you back. T

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

One more attempt to trick my mind Sending me a creature able to To hamper my own life, my project I firmly think now he's behind This conspiracy but he's too weak Forever I'll resist against him What d'you wanna do the next time Whom you want to send

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Yes,your day. She called me,I've been answered. She said,I'd like to talk to you. I said,What about? She said,I need to know something,I need to know what a D-bag is. Ha,ha,ha,ha I have to kid,I have go to another room. Oh my god. I said,I can't talk

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

It's cool because so many people,there are so many talented people, like God's blessed so many people 这很酷因为很多人 有很多受到上帝眷顾很有才华的人 But it takes a lot of hard work as well,He wants you to work for it 但这同样

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Children's Eyes 孩子眼中的世界 What kind of world is it my friend that little children see? 朋友,透过孩子的眼睛他们看到的是怎样的世界 I wonder if they see God first because they just believe? 我不知道他们最先看到的

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Every Woman is Beautiful A little boy asked god,god,why do woman cry so easily? god said when I made woman ,she had to be special. I made her shoulder strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet, gentle enough to give comfort. I gave her a

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读