11. On His Blindness 哀失明 --John Milton 英文原文: When I consider how my light is spent E're half my days, in this dark world and wide, And that one Talent which is death to hide, Lodg'd with me useless, though my Soul more bent To serve t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

A: What are you doing tomorrow? B: Nothing really. A: Let's watch a movie or something. B: What's on these days? A: I think they're playing Lord of the Rings B: That sounds pretty good. Let's watch that. A: Where should we meet? B: How about at the s

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

【英文】 -Mom, Dad, guess what? My teddy bear's alive! -Really? Well, isn't that exciting. -No, Mom, he's really alive.Look. -Merry Christmas,everybody. -Jesus H. Fuck! -Let's all be best friends. -Oh, my God!John, get away from that thing.Get ov

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

It's hard enough to describe the synergy between the idea of a soul and the material world. Talk of eternity is even more difficult. How does a person gain the whole world and lose his soul? And how does a soul die?Is the soul the phantom me, which f

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

模仿文本:Oh, yes. There was controversy. In fact, occupying more column entries or anything else in the papers. Only Jennens had the inspiration to see that a statement of faith riding as it were on Handel's music would be more effective than a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

It took me 26 years to get on this stage 如今 我花了26年才走到这一步 And I give all glory to God 这份荣耀属于上帝 26, that's the same amount as marathon 26 和马拉松一样的数字 God works in mysterious ways, you see 上帝的设

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

歌词如下: Joy to the world, the Lord is come!Let earth receive her King; Let every heart prepare Him room, And Heaven and nature sing, And Heaven and nature sing, And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

中英翻唱:Better Man《好男人》罗比威廉姆斯林忆莲翻唱 Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old Before my time As my soul h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

It rained so hard tonight. I could feel the wind piercing through my ribs. A rainy Christmas eve. It just made me feel sadder and lonelier. It had rained the day he was buried into the ground and I ha

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

分集介绍:有理函数是一大类函数。如果对于它们,我们也不能解析地写出原函数的话,那绝对是令人沮丧的。但是,上帝还是不忍心让数学家们失望的。这节课上,教授告诉我们。如何才能

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(334) / 评论(0) 分类 麻省理工学院公开课:单变量微积分

I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do you? Well it goes like this : The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah 我听见了

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Where Are U Now - Skrillexamp;Diploamp;Justin Bieber I need you, that I need you 我需要你 I need you, that I need you 我需要你 I need you, you, you, you, you, you 我迫切需要你 I need you, that I need you 我需要你 I need you, that I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

Once there was a very religious and skillful potter whose pottery was well-known far and wide. However, he was not satisfied with his finely crafted but fragile pottery. He thought if the pottery made by him could be unbreakable, his reputation and h

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

The eye cannot look on his dazzling brightness. 眼睛无法注视他那耀眼的光亮。 He seeth all dark places, by night as well as by day. 他看到了所有黑暗的地方,无论在黑夜还是白天。 The light of his countenance is over a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Soon, a joyful shout proclaimed the safety of the child. 很快,喜悦的喊声传来,孩子是安全的。 The shout was borne from tongue to tongue, till the whole forest rang again with the joyful sound. 喊声口口相传,直到整个森林都

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

But the industrious mother of helpless and depending children, far from the reach of human charity, has none of these to console her. 然而,这位勤劳无助而依赖孩子的母亲,远离人间行善,亦未曾接受任何仁慈,以安慰她那

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Bless the Lord, O my soul! 我的心哪!你要称颂耶和华! O Lord, my God, thou art very great; 耶和华我的神啊,你为至大。 thou art clothed with honor and majesty: 你以尊荣威严为衣服, who coverest thyself with light as

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

God gives answers in three ways: He says yes and gives you what you want. He says no and gives you something better. He says wait and gives you the best. 上帝用三种方式作答:他点头给你想要的;他摇头给你更好的;他让你等,

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.03

迷你对话: A: Have you found your watch? 你找到你的手表了吗? B: Not yet, but I have looked high and low. 好没有呢,但是我到处找遍了。 A: Perhaps you lost in your office. I remembered you left it there last time. 也许,你

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

I've learned that sometimes all a person need is a hand to hold and a heart to understand . I've learned that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can? 我明白了有时一个人所需要的 仅仅是一只可以紧握的手 和

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力