1. Jobs comforter 约伯的慰问者 含义 增加对方痛苦的安慰者。 原文:So they sat down with him upon the ground seven days and seven nights, and none spoke a word unto him; for they saw that his grief was very great. Thus, one who fa

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

If we inquire who are the men that have recorded its truths, 如果我们探询究竟何人记载下《圣经》真迹, vindicated its rights, and illustrated the excellence of its scheme, from the depth of ages and from the living world, 印证《圣

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

明天约好做什么呢,看电影是个不错的主意! A: What are you doing tomorrow? B: Nothing really. A: Let's watch a movie or something. B: What's on these days? A: I think they're playing Lord of the Rings B: That sounds pretty good. Let

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

[00:03.62]even if it doesn't work, you can still pleasure her. 即使那里不行了 你仍然可以满足她 [00:04.30]Well... 其实... [00:07.30]That's true. 这话没错 [00:08.30]Yep. He can do threesomes. 是啊 他可以玩3P [00:11.98]With an

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-好运之人

God make my life a little light, 上帝把我的生命变成一点光, Within the world to glow; 在这世界发亮; A little flame that burneth bright, 一点星火把光明燃亮, Wherever I may go. 无论我去向何方。 God make my life a

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery Time flies Is it midnight already? I can't believe it! That was the quickest four hours I've ever spent. It's so wonderful talking with you. I feel like I could keep going all night and I'd still want more. When I'm wit

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

Deb:Emma, there you are. 黛布:艾玛,你在这啊。 Emma:Oh, God, Deb. Hi. 艾玛:哦,上帝,黛布,嗨! Deb:I know. Isn't it gorgeous? God, I feel so blessed to have this body. 黛布:我知道,很漂亮吧?上帝,有这样的身材

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

I'm taking a break because I'm losing it again And I wanna relate without you thinking I'm insane. Oh, it's the same another train. Just sitting around with record in my brain. You could have everything you wanted But you would still be wanting more.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Better pack your bags and run Or stay until the job is done Baby you could sit and hope That providence will fray the rope And sink like a stone Or go it alone And isn't it enough for you Isn't it enough? Isn't it enough for you Isn't it enough? For

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

One night came on a hurricane, 一天夜里,飓风袭来, The sea was mountains rolling, 大海像摇摆的高山, When Barney Buntline turned his quid, 巴尼.邦特莱恩咀嚼着烟草 And said to Billy Bowling: 和比利.鲍灵说着话,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

地点:街道上 人物:罗斯,艾米丽,利亚姆,德文 事件:艾米丽与罗斯约会之后,两个人在回家的路上偶遇艾米丽的两个老朋友,大家约好要一起打橄榄球。 Ross: Help! Help! Help! Help! Emily: No,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Better Man教唱 今天我们来学习一段摘自于《Better Man》的歌词。《Better Man》是2000年英国罗比威廉姆斯主唱的一首歌曲名,出自2000/8/28专辑《Sing When You're Winning》。罗比威廉姆斯本人从未表示Be

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

I'm here, Father, she said. With Robb, my son. He'll want to see you too. 父亲,我这不就来了么?她说,我和罗柏一道来的,他是您的外孙呢,他很想见您。 Your boy, he whispered. He had my eyes, I remember... 你的孩子

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

牧师里克沃伦是《目的驱动的人生》的作者,他回顾了自己在这本书获得轰动的成功之后对于人生意义的困惑和思考。他解释说他坚信上帝的意愿是让我们每个人都用自己的才能和影响力做有

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

二、婚恋状态词 1、Did you get a date with Sally for the dance? 你已经同萨莉约好去跳舞了吗? 同类表达还有:a blind date(由介绍人安排的男女初次会面), go stag(

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

LESSON 25 第25课 avoid 避免 prevent 防止 forgive 原谅 rise 上升 guide 指南 during 在之间 pouting 噘嘴 protection 保护 slam 大满贯 manner 方式 peevish 脾气暴躁的 howling 咆哮 satisfied 满意 trust 信任 angry 生气 TH

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old Before my time As my soul heals the shame I will grow through this pain Lord I'm doing all I can To

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

And they soon felt a new and delicious pleasure which none but the bitterly disappointed can feel. What is that? 无需多久,他们就会身心感受其他任何人无从领略的、一种新奇美好的欢欣,唯独那些最为痛苦失望的人才

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Bello 贝洛 The gods that failed 失败的上帝 A writer's recantation highlights the intellectual failures of the Latin American left 作家的改口显示拉美左派的理论失败。 LEAVE aside Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and no writer has done mo

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

歌词: Feeling my hands start shaking Hearing your voice Im overjoyed Im sorry but I have no choice, youre only getting better Maybe you have your reasons Maybe youre scared, youre feeling down Are you crying when theres no one around? Oh then may

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲