情景对话: Elliot: Oh my God! Is that a Teddy Ruxpin doll? Rita, I want that! Rita: Your birthday just passed, Elliot. Elliot: But my coming out party is coming up. 知识点讲解: Come out 出来 【例句】 Samanthas been in the bathroom f

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

我听之我见:这首My prayer选自Devotion的专辑《Image of Devotion》,歌词如诗歌般真挚感人。轻缓的钢琴伴奏,痴情的祷告,以及那温柔中透着坚定的男声演绎,无一不让人动容。而my prayer却奇迹般地将这三者完美地融为一体,难怪第一次听就被它迷掉,立马将它定为我的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Often into folly straying, 我愚蠢地,时常离家漂泊, O, my mother! how I've grieved her! 哦,妈妈,让你心生哀愁, Oft I've heard her for me praying, 我能听见,你的祷告, Till the gushing tears relieved her; 直到泪如

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

节目简介: 1、该读本从19世纪中期至20世纪中叶,一直被广泛用作美国学校的语文教材,据称有10000多所美国学校拿它当作教材。到了21世纪,西方一些私立学校(Private School)和家庭学校(Hom

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文

God takes good people to heaven. He wants good people to be with Him. He leaves bad people on Earth. He doesn't want bad people near Him. He lets them do bad things on Earth. When they die, He sends them to the devil. The devil makes them work every

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Inspired by the controversy, in 1796 Cuvier wrote a landmark paper, Note on the Species of Living and Fossil Elephants, in which he put forward for the first time a formal theory of extinctions. His belief was that from time to time the Earth experie

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Now, who wants a chocolate clair? she asked in a loud, cheerful tone. 现在,谁要吃巧克力馅的条糕?她用快活的口气大声叫道。 Me! yelled the entire Bokanovsky Group in chorus. 我要吃!整个波坎诺夫斯基组的孩子们都

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Unconsciously clapping the vinegar-cruet to one side of her nose, she ruminated for an instant; 她飞快地奔到楼梯底下的小房间里,迅速地往里看了一眼, then exclaimedNo! I haven't seen it since I put it there. 然后叫道:啊,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Okay, stop, stop, stop. We lost him. You know you only tagged the wall, right? 行了,停停停,甩掉他了。你知道你没喷到机器,只喷到了墙吧? Yes, I have no luck. 知道啊,我真是倒霉透了 No one has any luck... with

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

听歌学英语:罗比威廉斯的Better Man(更好的人) Song:Better Man Artist:Robbie Williams Style:Pop Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:Everything Is Beautiful《写给上帝的信》插曲 英文歌词 I would not be here tonight, if I had to choose. Its always the biggest things in life that seem to choose you. You can say what you want. Believe what you will believ

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

追寻阳光 Newton Faulkner - To The Light I'm taking a break because I'm losing it again And I wanna relate without you thinking I'm insane. Oh, it's the same another train. Just sitting around with record in my brain. You could have everything you

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

We drifted apart somehow although I still loved him a lot. I had only visited him once during December since I was busy working and the 'Home' needed helpers desperately.It was the 24th of December. I

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

经典歌曲-帮我度过漫漫长夜help me make it through the night--Sammi Smith Take the ribbon from your hair, Shake it loose and let it fall, Layin' soft upon my skin. Like the shadows on the wall. Kristofferson Kris Come and lay down by my sid

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(348) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

The House Of Rising Sun - 美国乡村音乐 There is a house in New Orleans在奥尔良有一座房子 They call the Rising Sun他们叫它升起的太阳 And its been the ruin of many a poor boy在那片废墟里有很多贫困的人 And God I know Im one上帝知道我就是其中之一 My mot

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

500 Miles - 美国乡村音乐 If you miss the rain Im on如果你错过了我坐的那辆火车 You will know that I am gong you can hear the whistle blow你将知道我已经走了,你能听见汽笛声 A hundred miles, a hundred miles, a hundred miles 100里,100里,100里 A hundre

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

If God had a name, what would it be? 如果上帝有个名字那会是什么? And would you call it to His face 你会直呼其名么? If you were faced with Him in all His glory? 如果他就在你面前 What would you ask if you had just one qu

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I need you to listen, I need you to answer. 我需要您的倾听,我需要您来解惑! Oh, God I need you too, I want to see your face. 噢,上帝,我也需要你, 我想见见你! It is this love I have, It make me search for you. 这是

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Lesson 59 The rain lesson 第五十九课 雨课 Mother, it rains! and tears like rain fell down, 妈妈,下雨了,眼泪下落时也像雨一样, O little daughter! see, the plants rejoice; 女儿,看,植物多开心啊, The rose-buds bl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

迷你对话: A: Bill! Come here quickly! Bill,快过来。 B: Mummy, whats up? 妈妈,什么事情? A: Let me see your school bag. 让我看看你的新书包。 B: I... I forgot it in the classroom. 我......我忘在教室里了。 A: Stop

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语