秋天听诺拉琼斯 Chasing Pirates Chasing Pirates Norah Jones In your message you said, you were goin' to bed, but I'm not done with the night. So I stayed up and read, but your words in my head, got me mixed up so I turned out the light. And I,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

英国大热打榜舞曲:Robyn - Dancing On My Own Robyn 原名 Robin Miriam Carlsson ,人们大多知道的是她的艺名Robyn。她出生于1979年6月12日,是瑞典一位获得格莱美奖提名的流行音乐歌手和歌曲作家。Robyn因

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

As the darkness came on, 夜幕降临, Beowulf prepared for the battle, taking off his armor and laying aside his sword and shield. 贝奥武夫准备战斗,他脱下盔甲,放下剑和盾。 Then he said to his men, This night shall prove whet

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

If I Had My Life to Live Over I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day. I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storag

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

God is Watching 上帝在看着 The students were lined up in the cafeteria for lunch. 学生们在食堂排队吃午餐。 At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. 在桌子的一头有一大堆苹果。 The nun made a note, and posted o

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Let's laugh about me falling in the pool with the tricycle. 一块儿笑我骑着三轮车掉进水里吧 No, it's so horrible. - I know.It's traumatic. 不 这很糟糕 -我知道 很受伤 And you look beautiful at the Golden Globe the other night.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I want to make sure that the people that are in the theater that are nominated that are very nervous enjoy the show and feel respected like I'm talking to them. 我希望现场的人们 那些被提名的 非常紧张的演员们能享受演出 同时觉

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

五彩斑斓的美好心情:The Saturdays - Missing You 英国果然是盛产女子组合的地方。The Saturdays,五个活泼耀眼的女生,欢快的歌曲,连组合名称都给人一种斑斓的印象。这首Missing You也是本周英国单

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

From the CNN Center in Atlanta, I am Nicole Lapin. Thanks so much for checking in with us today. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Law enforcement officers in West Texas have been searching a polygamist compound and now they have a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(四)月

Good afternoon, from the CNN Center in Atlanta, I'm Reggie Aqui. Here is what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The good news is the winds have died down a bit for now but firefighters are still struggling to fight a wild fire in California. The rushing

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十一)月

I used to go to New York University a long time ago, which is in Greenwich Village, that's where I started, and I was, ah, in love in my freshman year. 很久以前我曾就读于纽约大学,它位于格林尼治村,在那里当我大一的时候我

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 伍迪单口相声精选

I've been watching your mother for days now, Oliver, and nothing. 我已经观察你母亲好几天了,奥利弗,没什么发现。 She goes to work. She comes home. Occasionally she goes out for dinner. 她照常上班,回家,偶尔出去吃顿

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

鼠标悬停在加粗部分,会显示相应词义和讲解哦!

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

如果有来生,我会少说,多听;我会请朋友来家里吃饭,即使把地毯弄脏;如果有来生,我会点燃那支雕成玫瑰状的蜡烛,不让它在尘封中融化;我会与孩子们坐在草地上,不去担心草地上的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

看电影,从三四十年前就已经成为小青年们邀约妹子的好办法,随着电影产业的蓬勃发展,这一光荣传统更是得到了完美传承。情侣,闺蜜,好哥们,出门玩耍都避免不了那就看个电影吧这样

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. 好评★★★★★ 爱你十分,激动澎湃 如果你非常喜爱看电影,那简单的一句I like it very much. 当然不足以表达对影片的狂热之情。可以试试下面的表达: A. Wow, I m a huge fan of this movie. Fan 本身

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

You wanna do this I'm sure.Hi,Melissa.Hello. 你想这样吧 你好 Melissa 你好 How are you.Very good.I want to sit like a lady. 最近可好 很好 我也想坐的像个淑女 I know my mom probably go,don't sit on your foot.Why do you always do

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

英语四级范文宝典:电影和电视对公众的影响力【题目】 How do movies or television influence peoples behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. 【范文】 The Influence of Television and MoviesThere is

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Parenting is a job that occurs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the day the baby is born until the day theywell, until forever. A parents job is never done. Parents arent always teaching their children things directly and by design either. Sure, pa

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So I decide to watch this movie and I put it in the DVD.and I want to take my time with it,you know. 我决定看这部电影 我把DVD放了进去 我想好好放松一下 你懂的 It's been a big morning.I want to take my time with it. 早上很累

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀