什么是病毒视频?这是一种病毒软件吗?不是,它指的是转发很快的视频。 Maura: Were going to tell you about some new terms and new expressions that have come up in the past 10 years because of social media. And when we tal

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

1. I like to ____________ in the _________ with my ________. A. hiking B. running C. driving 2. My dad _______________ twice a week. A. weight lifting B. swimming C. basketball 3. He ____________________________________ to get exercise. A. bicycling

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Kate McKinnon Sings 'Dream a Little Dream With Me' McKinnon appears on Popcorn with Peter Travers and talks the making of Ghostbusters and her SNL career.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

If I Had My Life to Live Over I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day. I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storag

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

[Verse 1] When the bone breaks, such a sad sound When the undertow is pulling me down When the night falls with no end in sight And you're not here with me, the lonely doesn't lie The lonely doesn't lie [Pre-Chorus] So please break me, break me Pleas

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Take my breath away《壮志凌云Top Gun》主题曲 Take my breath away(让我无法呼吸) 这首歌是一九八六年的空战电影《壮志凌云Top Gun》的主题曲之一,当时随着电影的卖座而红透半边天,演唱的柏林合唱团

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

英国果然是盛产女子组合的地方。The Saturdays,五个活泼耀眼的女生,欢快的歌曲,连组合名称都给人一种斑斓的印象。 I miss missing you I miss missing you Where's the pain when you walk out the door It doesn't

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

I once read an essay by Joseph Epstein in which he describes the glee and suspense in watching a stranger read his essay. Its happened to many novelists too the coincidental (dreamed-about) situation where you encounter a stranger reading pag

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

听歌学英语:Take a Bow(爱已落幕) 今天我们听到的歌曲Take a Bow(爱已落幕)出自Madonna1994的第十五张专辑Something To Remember(值得回忆的事),这首歌曲旋律优美、楚楚动人,道出了歌者的伤感

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Yeah, hi, I wanna talk about, yeah, watching sports, like live or on TV. I mean I like to play sports more than I like to watch sports but sometimes a good game on TV or watching it live can be really good, um, you know, everybody, or many people lik

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Rascal Flatts由来自哥伦布的Gary Levox、Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney三名成员组成,是一个乡村音乐风格的乐队,他们以演唱和谐而闻名。 I can take the rain on the roof Of this empty house That don't bother me I can

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

绯闻女孩Queen B喊你回家过圣诞 Christmas Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)是Darlene Love于1963年发表的经典圣诞歌曲,后被著名乐队U2、乐坛天后Mariah Carey翻唱。近日,美国青春偶像剧《绯闻女孩》的主演

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I live my days with the nights That we spent all the love we shared I put my heart on the side for a While knowing you're not there I tried to carry on to face the fact you're gone But I need you So I close my eyes Close my eyes And I dream about you

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

茶是中华文明最宝贵的文化财富之一。历史上,茶是带有传奇色彩的帝王神农发现的。 Listen Read Learn Tea is one of the greatest cultural treasures of Chinese civilization. Tea was historically discovered by the legendary emperor, Shennong, who believed th

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

I love watching movies. At the cinema, on TV or on my computer. I'm a big movie fan and love all the news of my favourite movie stars. I like all kinds of movies - Hollywood blockbusters, black and white movies from the 50s, independent movies... The

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Do you think that your butt and/or thighs are too big in relation to your upper body? Do you dislike formal exercise, gym membership, and diet programs but still want to get a smaller butt and/or thighs? Consider the following steps that force you to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Yeah, hi, I wanna talk about, yeah, watching sports, like live or on TV. I mean I like to play sports more than I like to watch sports but sometimes a good game on TV or watching it live can be really good, um, you know, everybody, or many people lik

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Complicated by Avril Uh huh, life's like this Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is Cause life's like this Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is Chill out, what youre yelling' for Lay back it's all been done before And if you could only let it be You wi

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

If you ever feel vaguely guilty about the vast amounts of television you watch, might I suggest you cling to the findings of this study, published last week in Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. In it, the authors claim that watching

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Creeping Up On You 悄悄靠近,情不自禁爱上你 演唱者:Darren Hayes 想时时刻刻看着你,想天天和你在一起。跟着你回家,去你喜欢去的地方,逛你喜欢逛的商店,明知不应该也情难自已想知道暗恋

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲