If I could Give anything, I would if my thoughts could do you good If I could help you with This part of life you've got to live You could load your weight on me If I meant to you What you mean to me Your fight would also be The greatest thing You co

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A family watching a dolphin from their boat were shocked when it dropped them off a cod supper for dinner. 一家人坐船观赏海豚时收到了意外大礼,海豚把一条大鳕鱼送到他们船上当晚餐。 The group were enjoying watching t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Nitiya: OK, so something about fun, actually what kind of movies do you like? Todd: Um, well, let's see, I like. I love comedy movies, and for me the most important thing about a movie is, does it have good dialog, does it have good writing, so I don

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mother Child It was Christmas 1961. I was teaching in a small town in Ohio where my twenty-seven third graders eagerly anticipated the GREat day of gifts giving. 妈妈与孩子 那是1961年的圣诞节。我在俄亥俄州的一个小镇上教小学三

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

情景对话: Jay: Watching that. But now that I got you here, what do you think? 我正看电视呢。但是既然你在这,你觉得这个怎么样? 知识点: Watching that. 表示:我正在看电视,别换台。 相当于:I'm watchi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

From the CNN Center in Atlanda. I'm Nicole Lapin. Here is NOW IN THE NEWS update. O.J. Simpson is in custody in Florida and will soon return to Las Vegas to face allegations that he has violated the terms of his release on bail. Prosecutors say that

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(一)月

I've been offered a spot on Nightline. 《晚间报道》邀请我去 You want my advice? 想听我的建议吗 I don't want it. I need it. 不是想,是非常需要 Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛 Okay. 好 纸牌屋第一季.jpg So 11:25. Nightline

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - Couch Potato: Life as a Full-time Television WatcherBy Jill Moss Broadcast: Sunday, August 20, 2006 Now, the VOA Special English program, Words and Their Stories. Some unusua

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

Darren 是 Savage Garden 中的主唱,11 岁开始唱歌.当他就读于师范院校时认识了他现在的妻子 Colby,加入了 Red Edge 乐队表现出超凡的音乐才华. 他性格开朗喜欢在舞台上表现自己,他们所有的歌曲的次都是他创作的。他的偶像是 U2 乐队的主唱 Bono,在他小的时候他特别

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

最近,因为互联网上的几次大事件,吃瓜群众这个说法火起来了。其实,此时此刻,你们本身就是吃瓜群众--一股默默无闻的强大力量,让我感到不寒而栗,生怕哪儿侃得不够好?? 刚刚提到的最

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

根据其是否能用作谓语,动词可分为谓语动词和非谓语动词。谓语动词在句中可用作谓语,而非谓语动词则不用作谓语(但可用作主语、宾语、补语、状语、定语等)。非谓语动词包括不定式、动

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Glugging milk from a bottle, Amara Chiedozie looks like any other contented three-week-old. 当她咕咚咕咚的啜饮着奶瓶里的牛奶,阿玛拉凯达西看起来和其他三周大的宝宝一样感到满足。 Except, that is, for the fact s

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Unit 9 Consultation Conversation 1 A : Peter, why don't you go outside and play basketball with your friends? B : No , Mum, I'd rather stay inside . A : I just can't understand why you want to stay at home . It is such a wonderful day today . B : I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

节奏布鲁斯:Karl Wolf - Carrera 相关介绍 :Karl Wolf又出新砖了!听他的歌总会体会到前所未有的音乐灵感,身为音乐制作人、创作人,Karl有着一次又一次的自我突破,目前他已经有3张个人大碟在

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

艾薇儿成名作:Complicated 复杂 绝不平凡!这对Avril Lavigne (艾薇儿)而言已经算是温和的形容词了。她是一个庞克女子、一个爆发力十足的灵魂,一个狂野不羁的女孩。成名作《Complicated》就完

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I remember quite clearly now when the story happened. The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, where we used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine. That time we used to be happy. Well, I th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

五彩斑斓的美好心情:The Saturdays - Missing You 英国果然是盛产女子组合的地方。The Saturdays,五个活泼耀眼的女生,欢快的歌曲,连组合名称都给人一种斑斓的印象。这首Missing You也是本周英国单

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

歌曲 : Let's Dance 艺人 : Elize 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : In Control 发行年代 : 2006 风格 : Pop / Dance 相关介绍: Elize,荷兰时下最流行新晋女歌手.在2005年,她只是推出了几首单曲,在荷兰取得了非常不错的反响,迅速成为荷兰最受欢迎的女歌手之一

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

英语歌词: I fell in love with you Watching Casablanca Back row at the driven show In the flickering light Pop-corn and cokes Became champagne and caviare Making love on the long hot summer s night I thought you fell in love With me Watching Casabla

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I find that David is a TV buff. 我发现大卫是个电视迷。 buff 爱好者;行家 a computer/wine buff 一个计算机爱好者;对葡萄酒很了解的人 John is a real film buff. 约翰是个真正的影迷。 A:I find that David is a TV

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语