Practice: listen and repeat Is there anything good on tonight? What are you watching? There's nothing good on tonight. What else is on? Is it all right if I change the channel? Why do you always watch reruns? What's on tonight? Is there anything on

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语

In my free time, I really enjoy watching movies with my friends or alone at my house. In most cases, I drop by a local movie rental shop and rent a few DVDs for the evening. Before I rent a movie, I usually read some reviews to find out what critics

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 空闲时间—In Your Free Time

四级作文作为拉分的重点部分,应引起同学们足够的重视,小编找了许多作文范文来给同学们练习和提升语感。 作文题目: 随着科技的进步,现在看电影的方式不一,既可以在家看DVD、网络电

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

[00:00.76]Many students ask for advice about how to improve their English.很多学生请教如何提高自己的英语水平。 [00:05.49]Here are three basic questions.这里有三个基本问题。 [00:08.48]The first question is about understandi

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级上(2013版)

很轻快很耐听,歌词很可爱:Donna Lewis- I could be the one 成长于英国卡地夫威尔士市的Donna,早在6岁时她就开始接触和弹奏钢琴。启蒙老师即Donna的父亲还引导小Lewis学着创作自己的歌曲,而这时

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

I wanna do something! What'd you wanna do? Dance! I wanna do something special with you I've been a having a boring life lately So now I wanna be a boy with a ADD I wanna meet a girl Which girl? She's shy, she's sensitive So now I'm taking her down t

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

TVBlessing or Curse? Few things in the modern world have so much influence on people as the television does. Being besieged with TV news, absorbing teleplays, well-masterminded programmes, one can easily conclude that TV is a real blessing to the hum

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

语法面面观 一、过去进行时 过去进行时第一次出现在新概念第一册的117课,之后在第二册的第七课中也再次出现,过去进行时,在中考中也是时常喜欢被考官们拿来考的考点。在日常生活中,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Live from CNN's world headquarters in Atlanta. I am Nicole Lapin, here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. US marines are pushing deeper into Talibans strongholds in southern Afghanistan today and they say so far they are meeting little re

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(七)月

Checking top stories now.Meat process Cargill is recalling 36 million pounds of ground turkey.Its been linked to dozens of salmonella illness in 26 states.And authorities believed it may also be related to one death in California. New York mayor Mich

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(八)月

26 hearing Are you good at lip reading? It's not that easy, you should try it sometime. Turn off the volume of your television, and try to understand what is being said. If you are watching a slow drama, you can catch more of the dialogue. If you are

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Im not sure how many people ever stop to think how wonderful four seasons are. I think people who live in cities dont care about the seasons. City people spend half their lives indoors or underground. I live in the country and I love watching the sea

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

[00:00.20] 7.Watching Me Go [00:03.68]My son Brendan cried his first day of school. [00:08.14]Even Mrs. Phillips, a kind, soft-spoken master of the six-year-old mind, could not coax him to a seat. [00:15.65]His eyes streamed, his nose ran and he clun

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读II

I was instantly more alert. He called? 我立刻警觉起来。他打过电话来? No, she said, and watched as my face fell. It was before we left. 没有。她说着,看着我耷拉下了脸。他是在我们离开以前说的。 She took my ha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

a waste of+名词 表示浪费什么什么 a waste of time 浪费时间 a waste of money 浪费金钱 例句: I think watching TV every evening is a waste of time. 我认为每天晚上看电视是浪费时间。 Don't you think it's a waste of eff

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

讲解文本: spoiler 剧透 spoil 破坏(兴致) Spoilers can ruin the fun of watching a movie! 剧透会毁了看电影的乐趣。 Don't read that article, it has spoilers. 别读那篇文章,有剧透。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

释义: get caught 被抓,被逮捕,遭遇,被卷进(up in) get caught 是被抓的意思,如果用成 get caught up in 的话就表示意外遭受的情况。主要用在暴雨天或碰到交通堵塞时。另外,get stuck 表示一动不

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Waking up to kiss you and nobodys there The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air It's hard Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round It's funny how things never change in this old town So far from the stars And I want to tell you ev

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I know what she's like She's out of her mind And wraps herself around the truth She'll jump on that flight And meet you that night Make you tear up the room She loves when everybody's watching She knows the way her body moves She loves the way they a

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

老外最常用的英文短语(MP3+中英字幕) 第729期:Do (would) you mind ... ing?Do (would) you mind ... ing? 你介意某事吗? Would you mind watching my bag for a moment? 你介意帮我看一下包裹吗? Do you mind picking me up tomo

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语