Betty and Bob are talking on the telephone. Betty: Hi, Bob. What are you doing? Bob : I'm watching TV. How about you? Betty: I'm doing my homework. Bob : You are a good student, Betty. 你在做什么? 贝蒂和鲍勃在讲电话。 贝蒂:嗨,鲍勃

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(907) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Lesson Five---Daily Activities(one) Part A Drill One (Listen carefully. You will hear ten pairs of words. If the words you hear are the same, write S in the brackets; if different, write D.) 1.bed bad (D) 2.try dry (D) 3.tell tell (S) 4.poor poor (S)

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 新四级听力听写练习

Ruby is trying to get her friend, Tony, to go bird-watching with her. R: You really should get some exercise, Tony. Why don't you come bird-watching with me this weekend? T: That sounds boring. What's

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(316) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Hey, hey, the youth dem,hey ey ey, hey, Snoop Lion She wanna be my mind never make it through the youth dem The youth dem, they watching so be careful how you do them I said the youth dem, the youth dem, they know it, it don't matter you can't fool t

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

歌曲: April Rain 艺人: Delain 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: April Rain 发行年代: 2009 风格: Gothic Metal 相关介绍: 来自荷兰的Delain是由前Within Temptation的键盘手Martijn Westerholt所组建的乐队(他的兄弟Robert Westerholt就是WT的光头吉他手,Sharo

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Tess:What time shall we go? 黛丝:我们可以几点去? Grant:We can go to the 9:00 show. 格兰特:我们可以看9点那一场。 Tess:Fun! And I have coupons for free popcorn! 黛丝:太好了。我还有爆米花免费兑换券。 Josie

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Ben was watching Ultimate Fighting on TV. In Ultimate Fighting, two fighters fight inside a cage. The 8-sided cage is about 30 feet across. The cage is almost six feet high. The fighters are barefoot and shirtless. They wear fingerless gloves. They p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Todd: OK, Clare we're going to talk about your house. Clare: OK. Todd: OK, do you live in a big house or a small house? Clare: I live in quite a big house. Todd: A big house. Really! Clare: Mm! Todd: OK, how many rooms does it have? Clare: About 12.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

Maple Leafs Lisa lavie Everything or nothing Maple Leafs By Lisa Lavie (To my Queeny Bear, From Godwin) He's Got me Going crazed Thinking about him night and day These stupid games we play making us want to walk away and now I'm sittin and trippin re

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Thanks everybody.I had an unexpected dance party.Thank you so much.So it's fun. 谢谢大家 真是个出人意料的舞会 感谢大家 很有趣 Say hello to my guest DJ. That's Twitch over there everybody. 向我的嘉宾DJ问好 大家 那位是T

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

She always leaned to watch for us . Anxious if we were late , In winter by the window , In summer by the gate ; And though we mocked her tenderly , Who had such foonich care , The long way home would seem more safe , Because she waited there . Her th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Dear Margarita, I am just lying here, looking at your pictures, wishing for the day you and I meet, hoping and praying to God that our lord brings us together expediently. I sit here pondering what life will be with you beside me. Sharing our thought

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

God I messed it up again, I seem to do this all the time Can you forgive me one again, or have I finally crossed the line? They say Your grace is always with me and You're near me all the time If that's the case I pray sincerely that Your love is tru

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

How do movies or television influence people's behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. 【范文】 The Influence of Television and Movies 【译文】电视电影对公众的影响 电视和电影无疑会影响人们的行

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

loseone'sappetite失去食欲;失去胃口 例句: Ilostmyappetiteafterwatchingthatgrossmovie. 看完那部恶心的电影后我失去了胃口。 Please,don'tmentionthiswhileI'meating,you'llmakemelosemyappetite. 拜托,别在我吃饭的时候提

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I got secrets in my pocket And I'll pass them out if anybody wants to try I got all this information but I keep it to myself 'Cause that's how I survive A thousand eyes are watching But no one's really talking to me A thousand eyes are watching And t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I gave you all you desired All that you needed Boy, I provided I let you into my head Into my bed And thats a privilege I had your back at the answers You took the dollars I took the chances Defended, battled and fought Cuz I thought you really loved

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

do you see standing there in the corner i was alone, i always am at these big parties watching you watching everybody wishing i was more outgoing wishing i was just a pretty wallflower i'm not here, no one sees me -- wallflower i'm by myself, please

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

New Hampshire may ban hunters from using chocolate as bait for bears. 新罕布什尔州可能将禁止猎人用巧克力 作为捕熊的诱饵 They've been using chocolate as bait bears and they may ban it. 他们一直在用巧克力诱捕熊 此举可

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

今天小编为大家分享的是托福听力材料:文科段子电影艺术。大家可以在平时的备考过程中多积累一些听力背景材料,看看自己应该如何攻克托福听力。 To get us started this semester I am going to sp

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语