节奏布鲁斯:Pleasure P - Dream in the air 相关介绍 :【The Introduction Of Marcus Cooper】是RB艺人Pleasure P(原名Marcus Ramone Cooper,生於1984年12月27日,RB组合Pretty Ricky的前成员,2007年开始单飞生涯)的首张

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

[Steven精品五句] 普通句 It looks as though they are fighting. 看起来他们象是在打架。 次级高手句 It looks as though they are fighting with each other. 看起来他们象是在打架

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 精品五句

Missing You The Saturdays I miss missing you I miss missing you Where's the pain when you walk out the door It doesn't hurt like it used to before Where's the love that we couldn't ignore It doesn't kick like a pill anymore Where's the thrill at the

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第九辑

Casablanca Bertie Higgins I fell in love with you Watching Casablanca, Back row at the driven show In the flickering Light, Pop-corn and cokes Beneath at the stars Became champagne and caviare. Making

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第五辑

Tell me baby what we gonna do I'll make it easy, got a lot to lose Watch the sunlight coming through Open the window, let it shine on you Cos I've been sick and working all week And I've been doing just fine You've been tired of watching me Forgot to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

如果美丽可以再现 I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day. 生病的时候我就卧床休息,不会假装自己一天不工作,地球就会停止

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[00:02.26]Unit 23 Confilct Lesson 3 [00:05.88]Exercise 3 Listen to the argument between [00:09.46]a brother and sister. [00:11.38]Use the Strategies to decide [00:12.97]if these statements are true or false. [00:18.24]Hey,Pete.Do you know I got an A

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块8(选修)

歌名:It might be you 演唱:Stephen Bishop Time I've been passing time watching trains go by All of my life Lying on the sand, watching seabirds fly Wishing there would be Someone waiting home for me Something's telling me it might be you It's te

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Somebody told me what I can not be They said the stars are to far and the sky would stop me They said Im dreamin and just tryna wake me But my will is to strong they just tryna break me I say yes I can, yes I will What I imagine, I make it real Yes I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

英语中会使用现在进行时来描述现在正在发生的事,常用的提示词有right now,now,today,以及at the moment,让我们看看下面的例句,来跟这些提示词混个眼熟吧。 What are you doing right now? 你现在在

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Dancing On My Own Somebody said you got a new friend Does she love you better than I can There's a big black sky over my town I know where you at, I bet she's around Yeah I know it's stupid But I just got to see it for myself I'm in the corner, watch

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more. I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded. I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Mother ChildIt was Christmas 1961. I was teaching in a small town in Ohio where my twenty-seven third graders eagerly anticipated the GREat day of gifts giving. 妈妈与孩子那是1961年的圣诞节。我在俄亥俄州的一个小镇上教小学三

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

倾我所有 I could be the one 在同atlantic唱片公司签约后,Donna推出她的第一支单曲i love you always forever,成为vh1的一首极受成人欢迎的热门歌曲。这首歌也使得她的第一张专辑now in a minute 取得了白金

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

今天我们要学的词是gold standard。 Gold standard, 意思是同类事物的最高标准。 The iPhone is the gold standard in the smartphone market, iPhone是智能手机市场上最棒的产品。曾带领加州大学洛杉矶分校十次赢得

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Exit, Pursued by a Bear 阿梅里奥出局 Jobs had refused to quash Larry Ellison's takeover talk, and he had secretly sold his shares and been misleading about it. 乔布斯拒绝澄清拉里埃利森的收购说法,又秘密地卖掉了他的股票

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more. I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded. I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I didnt like her. We saw her and her husband at parties given by some people we knew who entertained a lot, and at one of the parties, while my wife was off talking to someone in the next room, she told me that her husband was impotent. It wasnt that

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

6 Steps To Remove TV From Your Life A couple of months ago I wrote an article on 10 Reasons To Stop Watching TV. I was half expecting resistant replies, but was surprised to read many readers expressing the same sentiments. Some of them have removed

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间