十三陵The Ming Tombs 雍和宫Yonghe Lamasery ,Lama Temple 中华世纪坦China Century Altar 秦始皇陵The Emperor Qin Shihuang's Tomb 天安门广场Tian'anmen Square 华表Ornamental Pillars 人民英雄纪念碑The Monument to the People's

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 三一口语

technology 工艺,技术 tedious 有偿,乏味的 teenager 青少年 telegraph 电报 telephone 电话 telescope 望远镜 television 电视机 tell 讲述,吩咐,辨别 temper 脾气,心情,情绪 temperature 温度,体温 temple 神殿,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

1King Darius then issued an order, and they searched in the archives stored in the treasury at Babylon. 2A scroll was found in the citadel of Ecbatana in the province of Media, and this was written on it: Memorandum: 3In the first year of King Cyrus

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 以斯拉记

44Then the man brought me back to the outer gate of the sanctuary, the one facing east, and it was shut. 2The LORD said to me, This gate is to remain shut. It must not be opened; no one may enter through it. It is to remain shut because the LORD , th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

1.So is that all that happened in Trinidad, Carter? 2.It cost us thousands of dollars to send you there. 3.so that you could speak to Hugo Peters about the view over the island. 4.Well, sir, I did get

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

30.Granny P’s fruit farm! Can I help you? 31.I want to speak with the boss 32.I beg your pardon? 33.Tell the boss that Roger Temple wants to speak with him 34.Very well. Excuse me, sir. There’s a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

1.Come in. 2.Excuse me-Mrs. Susan Temple? 3.Yes? 4.I’m a detective from Interpol. My name is Harry Carter. I’m sorry, Mrs. Temple, but I’m looking for you husband. It’s very urgent. 5.Oh, he i

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

The most famous buildings to see in Lhasa are the Jokhang Temple and Potala Palace. 拉萨市内值得参观的主要建筑有大昭寺、布达拉宫。 I've been to Potala Palace, but I don't know what does potala mean? 我去过布达拉宫,但不

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Hanukkah is one of the most important celebrations in the Jewish calendar. It means the Festival of Lights. It is an eight-day holiday that takes place each year in November or December. The festival is to celebrate a miracle that happened in the Sec

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

A: Are you sure you know where this bus goes? B: It should go to Altadena. A: What do you mean it should? B: I'm not completely sure if it really does. A: Dude, are we on the right bus? B: I'm almost positive that this is the right one. A: It doesn't

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

27Jotham was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem sixteen years. His mother's name was Jerusha daughter of Zadok. 2He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord , just as his father Uzziah had done, but unlike him he

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

6In the four hundred and eightieth year after the Israelites had come out of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month of Ziv, the second month, he began to build the temple of the Lord . 2The temple that King Solomon bui

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

歌曲 : Tempel Of Love 艺人 : Bwo 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Halcyon Days 发行年代 : 2006 风格 : Pop Dance 介绍: 揉合动感欧陆舞曲、动人抒情曲风及畅快80风格,横扫90年代的瑞典怪趣流行舞曲团Army Of Lovers,主脑Alexander Bard领军欧陆超级流行团体

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Hi, I'm Patty Kim. Today we are setting our sights on India, a land of deserts and rain forests, modern cities and ancient beliefs. With over a billion people, India is the world's largest democracy, and many say it's a travelers paradise. In truth,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

7When Solomon finished praying, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple. 2The priests could not enter the temple of the Lord because the glory of the Lord filled it. 3

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

6Then Solomon said, The Lord has said that he would dwell in a dark cloud; 2I have built a magnificent temple for you, a place for you to dwell forever. 3While the whole assembly of Israel was standing there, the king turned around and blessed them.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

28David summoned all the officials of Israel to assemble at Jerusalem: the officers over the tribes, the commanders of the divisions in the service of the king, the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, and the officials in charge of al

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

War was their favorite pastime. 作战是他们得心应手的事。 After each victory they returned in triumph to Rome, led by their generals, with all their captives and their loot. 如果他们又一次打了胜仗,他们便在其统帅率领下,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

But not alone has this Leviathan left his pre-adamite traces in the stereotype plates of nature, and in limestone and marl bequeathed his ancient bust; 但是,这种大鲸在亚当以前的踪迹不只是印在大自然的铅板上,而且在灰石和

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

He dropped his glasses on the bathroom floor. They didn't break. They looked okay. A few days later, his right ear started hurting. He took off his glasses. The pain stopped. He put the glasses back on. The pain came back. He went to an eyeglass stor

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)