Matthew 23 1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3 So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they p

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 马太福音

1As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage and Bethany at the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two of his disciples, 2saying to them, Go to the village ahead of you, and just as you enter it, you will find a colt tied there, which no one has eve

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 马可福音

1When word came to Sanballat, Tobiah, Geshem the Arab and the rest of our enemies that I had rebuilt the wall and not a gap was left in it-though up to that time I had not set the doors in the gates- 2Sanballat and Geshem sent me this message: Come,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 尼西米记

A brief introduction to a tourist attraction Welcome everyone, I am glad that you can come to Pingyao County, where there is the oldest Confucius temple. It was opened to the public Monday after a one-year renovation project. I hope you can appreciat

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

[00:00.00]UNIT 12 Lesson 46 [00:07.10]1.2 Beijing is a modern city, [00:12.14]but it is also a city of a long history. [00:16.52]Here are the three must-sees [00:19.77]on every visitors'list of the capital. [00:24.03]Between 1421 and 1912,the Palace

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版初中英语七年级下

A: So, where is this bus supposed to take us? B: It should take us back up to Altadena. A: Well, don't you know for sure? B: I'm not really sure if it does or not. A: Are you sure we got on the right bus? B: I've never taken this bus, but I think it'

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

1I looked up again-and there before me were four chariots coming out from between two mountains-mountains of bronze! 2The first chariot had red horses, the second black, 3the third white, and the fourth dappled-all of them powerful. 4I asked the ang

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 撒迦利亚书

23In the seventh year Jehoiada showed his strength. He made a covenant with the commanders of units of a hundred: Azariah son of Jeroham, Ishmael son of Jehohanan, Azariah son of Obed, Maaseiah son of Adaiah, and Elishaphat son of Zicri. 2They went t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

8Then King Solomon summoned into his presence at Jerusalem the elders of Israel, all the heads of the tribes and the chiefs of the Israelite families, to bring up the ark of the Lord 's covenant from Zion, the City of David. 2All the men of Israel c

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

11When Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she proceeded to destroy the whole royal family. 2But Jehosheba, the daughter of King Jehoram and sister of Ahaziah, took Joash son of Ahaziah and stole him away from among the royal pr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

A monk was in charge of the garden within a famous Zen temple. He had been given the job because he loved the flowers and trees. Next to the temple there was another smaller temple where there lived a very old Zen master. One day, when the monk was e

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

9Then I heard him call out in a loud voice, Bring the guards of the city here, each with a weapon in his hand. 2And I saw six men coming from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a m

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_05 1Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. 2With his wife's full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles' feet. 3Then Pe

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_03 1One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer--at three in the afternoon. 2Now a man crippled from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

10Now there were in Samaria seventy sons of the house of Ahab. So Jehu wrote letters and sent them to Samaria: to the officials of Jezreel, to the elders and to the guardians of Ahab's children. He said, 2As soon as this letter reaches you, since you

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

北海公园Beihai Park 故宫博物院 the Palace Museum 革命历史博物馆 the Museum of Revolutionary History 天安门广场 Tiananmen Square 毛主席纪念堂 Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall 保和殿 the Hall of Preserving Harmony 中和殿

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

New York City Buddhist leaders are sounding the alarm to tourists: Beware the fake monks. 纽约的佛教领袖们向游客发出警告:小心假僧人。 Men in orange robes claiming to be Buddhist monks are approaching visitors to some of the cit

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I and my colleagues Art Aron and Lucy Brown and others, 我和阿尔特阿伦、露西布朗还有其他同事 have put 37 people who are madly in love 对37位处在恋爱不同阶段的人的大脑 into a functional MRI brain scanner. 进行了核磁

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

A: So, where is this bus supposed to take us? B: It should take us back up to Altadena. A: Don't you know for sure? B: I'm not really sure if it does or not. A: Are you sure we got on the right bus? B:I've never taken this bus, but I think it's the r

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

我不嫁给你的英文表达 当我们面对期待已久的求婚,却发现求婚者并不是自己的Mr.Right时,应该怎样拒绝呢?下面让我们来看看各种各样的我不会嫁给你的英文表达方式吧! 高中水平:I will

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语