Technology Report - Teens, Sexting and 'Cyberbaiting' 科技报道 - 青少年中的性短信和网络诱猎 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 How common is teen sexting? Last week we

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(337) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

A: I have never traveled to a place that was so different from my home. B: Yes, this city has a fascinating and diverse past. It is thousands of years old! A: This temple is beautiful! B: Please make sure that you remove your shoes before you enter t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

Hello!(Hello!)[ Wavewithyourrighthand .]
Hello!(Hello!)[ Wavewithyourlefthand. ]
Comein.[ Motiontocomeinside. ]
Letssing.[ Pretendyouaresingingintoamicrophone .]
Letsplay.[ Runinplace .]
Hello!(Hello!)[ Wavewithyourrighthand. ]
Hello!(Hel

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Super Simple Songs 唱唱跳跳学美语

Topic1-Shanghai's 135-year-old temple makes historic move An ancient Buddhist temple seated in the heart of Shanghai, one of the most populous city populous cities in the world with a population of more than 24 million, has made a historic move liter

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Idiom: Many hands make light work ( help makes thing easily done ) Hit the book: Drought Neighboring Question Community Fall apart Temple Leave behind

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

I and my colleagues Art Aron and Lucy Brown and others, have put 37 people who are madly in love into a functional MRI brain scanner. 17 who were happily in love, 15 who had just been dumped, and we're just starting our third experiment: studying peo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

They believed that there was a god of love and that there was a god of war and that there was a god of almost everything in the World. 希腊人相信有掌管爱情的神,有主管战争的神,还有主宰世界万物的神。 Greece is in two c

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

The Temple built to the Goddess Diana was one of these wonders. 为女神狄安娜建造的神庙就是这七大奇观之一。 This Temple was at Ephesus in Asia Minor, and silversmiths made little copies of this wonderful temple to sell as souvenir

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Listen to the description of the three culture sites. Complete the map of each site based on what you hear on the tape. List the names and the importance of the sites, and what is being done to protect them. 1.A:We are standing in front of the main b

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

PART TWO - THE SCHOOLGIRL CHAPTER SIX Life at Lowood Continues Gradually the sickness left Lowood. I soon discovered that often, there were good sides to all the sad troubles in life. Because so many girls had died, other people learned of the terrib

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

PART TWO - THE SCHOOLGIRL CHAPTER FIVE Mr. Brocklehurst's Visit Come up to my room, both of you, she said. We went to her warm, comfortable room upstairs. Now tell me the truth, Jane, she said. You have been [-----1-----], and you must have the chan

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

PART TWO - THE SCHOOLGIRL CHAPTER FIVE Mr. Brocklehurst's Visit It was hard to get used to the rules at Lowood, and to the extremely cold, hard winter. In January, February and March there was deep snow, but we still had to go outside for one hour e

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

Sculpting the landscape, the Aztecs created a beautiful ideal model, intended to bring rain to the real world. Water channel from the mountain through an aqueduct flowed around the hill, filling baths

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 远古的回响

此外,还有一种there+be+主语+状语句型。这是英语中的一个特殊句型,表示存在或有.......。句中的be可换成live、exist、appear 等表示存在、出现、消失等意思的不及物动词。引导词there 可换成

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

8.不定冠词用于某些固定短语中,例如 A long time 很长时间 A few 有几个 A little 有一点 In the word 总而言之 In the temple 生气 Keep an eye on 照看 On the large scale 大规模的 Take a walk 散步 At the loose 不知所

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

265 以色列警方围攻Mount清真寺 Israeli Police Storm Mosque-Temple Mount Complex Ross Dunn Jerusalem 29 Jul 2001 17:16 UTC Israeli police have stormed the Temple Mount in Jerusalem ' s walled

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(3)

AS IT IS 2016-04-11 More Than 100 Die in Temple Fire in Southern India 印度南部寺庙火灾造成100多人遇难 An explosion caused by fireworks killed more than 100 people at a temple in the southern Indian state of Kerala early Sunday. 周日凌

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Flood Waters Move In on Bangkok, Thailand Thai authorities say flood waters creeping down from the north could soon swamp the Thai capital, Bangkok, leading thousands of people to leave the city. Thai monks, soldiers, and local people hammered partic

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

星级典句: 第一句:Could you give me any suggestions on where to spend the afternoon? 你能不能给我一些建议,到哪儿度过这个下午? A:I'm free this afternoon. I'd like to visit the sights of Beijing. Could you give me any s

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Miaohui is an event that dates back to ancient times, when farmers would offer New Year sacrifices to their village gods. As time progressed, the event later saw marketplaces spring up, with villagers peddling their wares and performers putting on sh

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台