Acts 使徒行传_Ac_21 1After we had torn ourselves away from them, we put out to sea and sailed straight to Cos. The next day we went to Rhodes and from there to Patara. 2We found a ship crossing over to Phoenicia, went on board and set sail. 3After s

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

1When the seventh month came and the Israelites had settled in their towns, the people assembled as one man in Jerusalem. 2Then Jeshua son of Jozadak and his fellow priests and Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and his associates began to build the altar

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 以斯拉记

1After these things, during the reign of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Ezra son of Seraiah, the son of Azariah, the son of Hilkiah, 2the son of Shallum, the son of Zadok, the son of Ahitub, 3the son of Amariah, the son of Azariah, the son of Meraioth, 4

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 以斯拉记

43Then the man brought me to the gate facing east, 2and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory. 3The vision I saw was like the vision I had see

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

36And the people of the land took Jehoahaz son of Josiah and made him king in Jerusalem in place of his father. 2Jehoahaz was twenty-three years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. 3The king of Egypt dethroned him in Je

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

31When all this had ended, the Israelites who were there went out to the towns of Judah, smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles. They destroyed the high places and the altars throughout Judah and Benjamin and in Ephraim and Manasse

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

29Hezekiah was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem twenty-nine years. His mother's name was Abijah daughter of Zechariah. 2He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord , just as his father David had done. 3In the

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

Unit 14 Holidays Conversation(会话一) A:Happy New Year,Jim ! 新年快乐,吉姆! B:Thank you,same to you ! Lee,have you got any plans? 谢谢,彼此彼此。李,你过年有什么打算吗? A:Yeah,I'm going to the Temple Fair with m

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语初级

The U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh announced this month that the Cultural Heritage Center for the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the U.S. Department of State has awarded $350,000 from the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation to

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(一月)

12.Hello, Granny P’s rest home. Who’s that speaking, please? 13.This is Hugo Peters. Could I have a word with the boss, please? 14.Hold on, please 15.Peter, it’s you. What a surprise! Are you ca

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

John 约翰福音_Joh_02 1On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus' mother was there, 2and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to him, They have no more wine. 4

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 约翰福音

John 约翰福音_Joh_07 1After this, Jesus went around in Galilee, purposely staying away from Judea because the Jews there were waiting to take his life. 2But when the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles was near, 3Jesus' brothers said to him, You ought to le

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 约翰福音

A Greek to Remember 一位值得纪念的希腊人 Diogenes was a famous Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.,who established the philosophy of cynicism.He often walked about in the daytime holding a lighted lantern,peering around as if he we

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

EXPLORATIONS - Wonders of the World, Part 1 By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

China, US Stock Markets Drop for Second Day Stock market measures in the U.S. fell Tuesday after strong gains in the first hours of trading. The Dow Jones Industrial Average index closed Tuesday with a loss of more than one percent, after rising earl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

9When Solomon had finished building the temple of the Lord and the royal palace, and had achieved all he had desired to do, 2the Lord appeared to him a second time, as he had appeared to him at Gibeon. 3The Lord said to him: I have heard the prayer a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

5When Hiram king of Tyre heard that Solomon had been anointed king to succeed his father David, he sent his envoys to Solomon, because he had always been on friendly terms with David. 2Solomon sent back this message to Hiram: 3You know that because

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

2Solomon gave orders to build a temple for the Name of the Lord and a royal palace for himself. 2He conscripted seventy thousand men as carriers and eighty thousand as stonecutters in the hills and thirty-six hundred as foremen over them. 3Solomon se

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

5When all the work Solomon had done for the temple of the Lord was finished, he brought in the things his father David had dedicated-the silver and gold and all the furnishings-and he placed them in the treasuries of God's temple. 2Then Solomon summo

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

HE : Where have you been all my life? SHE: Hiding from you. HE : Haven't I seen you some place before? SHE: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore. HE : So, what do you do for a living? SHE: I'm a f

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语