A: I was supposed to meet with you at 1:30. B: Yes, I see. What did you need to see me about? A: There's a problem with my schedule. B: What's the problem? A: Two of my classes occur at the same time. B: Well, I can see that's a problem. A: Is it at

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

[00:03.44]I'm sorry about that. Sit down, that's a good fellow. 不好意思,坐下来,好朋友 [00:08.64]That's the boy. 这就对了 [00:11.52]You're... You're twisting my arm, you know. 你一直在戏弄我 [00:15.00]Just be a little more ca

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-罗马假日

07 Asking for More Time GLOSSARY status the current condition; the most up-to-date information about the quality,timing, or progress of something * All of the employees are supposed to send weekly reports on the status of theirwork. on schedule on ti

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之商务英语

Sure beats the back of a bar. 这儿比酒吧后台可强多了。 I saw your name in my schedule, I thought it must be a typo. 我看到你的名字出现在我的日程表上,我还以为是打错字了。 Why so serious? Did someone decide that

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

UNIT 14 Itinerary Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Here Is Your Schedule Chen is visiting London. His tour guide Diana is explaining his schedule for sightseeing on Saturday. Diana: At 9:30

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

1. Q: What does the man promise to do? A) To find out more about the topic for the seminar. B) To make a copy of the schedule for his friend. C) To get the seminar schedule for the woman. D) To pickup the woman from the library. 2. Q: What do we lear

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

核心句型: It's on tip of my tongue. 我一时想不起来了。 on tip of one's tongue直译过来就是:在某人的舌头尖上,这个短语的正确意思是:就在嘴边一时想不起来。因此,当美国人说It's on tip of my to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Routines are the unwritten alogrithms,followed by each one of us,everyday in life.Routines is a chain of events,which never changes their order, once it is prioritized.Following the routines is a schedule of events.For a student it would be writing

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

题目要求: Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Post-holiday Syndrome Among Students. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below. 1. 很多学生在开学伊始都会出现

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

the devil is in the details 魔鬼在细节里 英文释义 Traditional expression meaning that small aspects ofa large project may sometimes prove to be sodifficult to conquer that the larger objective cannotbe accomplished. 例句 While the company

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

第47期:接待客户 您能坐下来喝杯茶吗? Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea? For example: A: Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea? 您能坐下来喝杯茶吗? B: I'd love to. Thank you.我很乐意。谢谢你

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

项目主管Donny急冲冲地来找老板Simon,因为公司即将竣工的加工厂遇到了麻烦。当地质检官员以不合格为由,索取贿赂。Donny说, D: I hate to play devil's advocate, but doesn't everyone who does business here p

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: Are we going to decide the award recipients today? B: Yes. We plan to announce them next week. A:我们今天要决定获奖人吗? B:是的,我们计划下周公布。 2.Behind schedule 比计划延期 A: How is the program going? B: We are away behind the schedule.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

今天我们要学的词是make-up。 Make-up, 补做的某件事。 The two teams will play their make-up game at the end of the season, 这两个球队将在赛季最后补赛。 My English tutor called me to cancel today's lesson, but offered to s

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Do you allow flexibility in your plans? 你允许自己的计划有变动吗? Do you allow flexibility in your plans? 你允许自己的计划有变动吗? Yes, actually, it is not a big deal. 是的,其实这没什么的。 A daily schedule of

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

At Harvard, students get to sample classes during Shopping Week. At the beginning of every term Harvard students enjoy a one-week shopping period, during which they can sample as many courses as they like and thus-or so the theory goes-concoct the mo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 走进哈佛大学

ISLAMABAD, Jan. 2 (Xinhua) -- The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) announced Wednesday the schedule of its national team's tour to South Africa starting later this month. According to the itinerary, Pakistan team will play three Test matches, two Twenty2

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Contract the customer 联系顾客 Hello! Is Mr. Green there? 你好!请问格林先生在么? Speaking. May I ask whom I am talking to? 我就是,请问哪位? This is Li with Silk Company. We met last Sunday during the exhibition. 我是丝绸公司

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

I started arriving at work around 9:00 a.m. and leaving at 5:30 p.m. 从此,我开始早上9点到公司,下午5点30分离开公司。 This schedule allowed me to nurse my son before I left and get home in time to nurse again before putting him

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

释义: How come... ? 怎么回事? How come 表示对方所处的状况到底是怎么回事(How did it happen?),即是怎么变成这样的?,表示询问理由。可以像How come you are late? 一样加入更具体的内容。 例句:

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语