一.本课要点及示例 在这一课里, 我们学习几个跟时间有关系的常用语,比方

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(398) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA中级美国英语

Section 6 Making appointments 安排约会 Hi,Mark!Hi,do you have a minute? 嘿,马克,嗨,你现在有空吗? Oh,I'm sorry, Nigel. I'm rushing to a meet right now. 呕,对不起,奈杰儿,我正赶着要去开会。 Sure,no problem. Ca

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(四)

TEXT Want to know how to improve your grades without having to spend more time studying? Sounds too good to be true? Well, read on... How to Improve Your Study Habits Perhaps you are an average student with average intelligence. You do well enough in

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第一册

Another sleepless night... This morning on Today's Health run-down America. With the hassles of life and other half hours in the day, more and more people are getting by on less and less sleep. What can you do to get more effective rest? Joining us n

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Jean opened her mailbox. She saw the postal form. It said, Insured package. Sorry we missed you. Call for redelivery: 1-800-275-8777. She went upstairs to her apartment. She called the 800 number. A phone menu voice said, Thank you for calling USPS.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

A: Hi, I was wondering if I could get my test results from the other day. B: Yes, I would like to schedule an appointment for you to come in and talk with me. A: Is something wrong with me? B: No, sometimes the test results arent clear and we need to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

[00:00.00]Unit 11 What time do dou go to school? [00:08.76]Section A [00:10.57]1b Listen and match the time with actions. [00:15.63]Draw lines from the clocks to the pictures. [00:20.22]What time do you usually get up,Rick? [00:22.91]Um,I usually get

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 新目标初中英语七年级上

J: wow! You're going to Tibet? S: yes, my brothe and I are going. We just finished making our itinerary. J: that's really cool! I've always dreamed of going somewhere like Tibet, seeing something unique. S: great minds think alike. My brother and I h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

4.1 Be a Tutor 作家庭教师 M: Hello. W: Mark, this is Lucy. M: What's up? W: I have a friend. He is my best friend and he wants to learn English. He would pay about 100 yuan per hour. Are you interested? M: I don't know. W: So I take it you are n

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

经典句型:Is it a nonstop flight? 是直航吗? A: Is there any flight to Shanghai in the afternoon? 甲:下午有去上海的航班吗? B:Yes. There is one. 乙:是的。有一班。 A:Is it a nonstop flight? 甲:是直航吗? B:Yes. It leave

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

You may have been exposed to this idea before, but this time try to hear. There is a message that is trying to reach you, and it is important that it get through loud and clear. The message? Time management! Time is elusive and tricky. It is the easi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

5 Buildings and installations 5建筑物和设备 A Some useful phrases. 有用表达。 Listen to the recording and repeat. 听录音,跟读。 When is the building work due to start? 本建筑工程什么时候开工? It'll take three weeks to

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

9. I'll confirm our daily schedule during the fair this afternoon. 我今天下午会确认展场那几天的行程。 还能这样说: This afternoon, I will make sure the schedule during the fair period. I'll confirm the arrangements for the fair

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

A: I was wondering if I could get my test results from the other day. B: Yes, I would like to schedule an appointment for you to come in and talk with me. A: Is something wrong with me? B: No, sometimes the test results aren't clear and we need to do

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

今天我们要学的词是to-do list。 To-do list, 任务清单。For most procrastinators, it's a good idea to keep a to-do list of things that should be accomplished every day, 对于大多数喜欢拖延的人来说,给自己列个必须完成的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

5. I want to have a week leave to prepare for my wedding. 我打算休一周假,筹办婚事。 还能这样说: I get some wedding issues to deal with, so I need to take off one week. I need one week to arrange my wedding affairs. 应用解析:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

星级典句: 第一句:Is the flight on schedule? 飞机会准时起飞吗? A: Excuse me. Is the flight on schedule? 请问飞机会准时飞吗? B: Yes, Miss. The flight will depart on time in an hour. 是的,小姐。飞机会在一个小时

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Dan: Hello. Marcia: Hi, Dan. Whats the status on the project? Were still on schedule, right? Dan: Uh, well, Ive been meaning to call you about that. Weve had a slight delay. Marcia: What do you mean by slight? Are you saying that you wont be able to

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

These days, we have been talking about new stars born after 1990s. They all have their own styles. Today, well meet another one named Demi Lovato , who is called the Princess of Rock. Its said that she is going to be next Miley Cyrus or even compete

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: When humans fast, our bodies go through a very predictable schedule. Our bodies are great at squirreling away energy in the forms of fat and sugars. But, like coyotes, ideally, wed eat every day

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文