A: Professor, do you have a few moments when I could meet with you? B: I schedule my appointments from two to four on Saturday; what works best for you? A: Three would be a good time. B: Great, do you need directions to my office? A: I'm not sure. B:

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

110.Buy in bulk. 批量购买。 For things that have a long shelf life such as office supplies and household goods, anticipate a 6- or 12-month supply so you don't have to restock often. 保质期长的商品,办公室用品或者居家用品,你可

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

CD1-track3 Exam Schedule 1. What is the conversation mainly about? A How to use the faculty lounge. B How to avoid clashes with students. C How to exam the scheduling computer. D How to schedule the exam. (D) 2. In the conversation, what is Dean Ache

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福考试听力特训

16. Do what requires the most discipline first. 先做最需要纪律的事。 As you plan your day, make sure you block out time to do the things first that require the most discipline. 当你计划你的一天,确保你腾出时间先做最需要纪

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

22.Communicate your schedule. 分享你的时间表。 After you've taken time to plan and organize your schedule, don't keep it to yourself. 在你花时间来计划和组织你的时间表,不要把它留给自己。 When you need people to do some

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

26.Use a stopwatch. 使用一个秒表。 Use a stopwatch to measure the amount of time you are spending each day on the tasks that help you achieve your goals. 使用秒表测量你每天都花在任务上的时间,帮助你实现你的目标。 It'

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

Lesson 2 So what if he's a few days late? [00:-0.50]如果他晚了几天会怎么样呢 [00:-1.00]More coffee? [00:-1.50]再来点儿咖啡? [00:-2.00]Just a little.I don't drink much coffee anymore. [00:-2.50]就一点儿。我不再喝那儿咖啡

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

I'd like to book a ticket for June 23rd. I'd like a round-trip ticket to Tokyo. I want an economy class ticket. Is it direct? What's the departure time? Can I change my flight schedule? When can I check in? How much luggage can I carry on? Which gate

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Raymond: I'd like to make a reservation to Los Angeles for next Monday. 我要预订一张下礼拜一去洛杉矶的机票。 Ground Staff: Just a second and I'll check the schedule. 请稍等,我查一下时刻表。 R: I'll need an economy ticke

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

A: I need to make an appointment to see the doctor. B: What seems to be the problem? A: I have a rash that I need a doctor to look at. B: Do you have a fever with that rash? A: No, it just itches a lot. B: I have openings on Tuesday or Wednesday. Whi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

Gareth / England speaker Probably, my biggest meal is dinner. I do skip meals, but that's because of my work schedule; it kind of prevents me from eating lunch until very late in the day. I like to have a big breakfast, so that I can prepare for that

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Julia: OK, so we've talked about freelancing your skills and living and working abroad. Have you ever done that? Have you ever lived and worked in a... Todd: Like digitally, just like a kind of nomad? Julia: Yeah. Todd: Yeah, I did. I did it for a ye

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Now Your Turn Electrician: Wasnt I just here several days ago for an electrical problem? Ashley: I guess youre mistaken. Electrician: Oh man! Look what youve done! You cant plug all these appliances into one socket. Its too much overloaded! Ashley: I

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

经典语境背诵 May:On weekends our family usually drive out for fun. Thats really something great to do. But the problem is its usually hard for us to find a place we all feel like going to. So before making the final decision we always have a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Hello? Mark,this is Lucie. what's up? I have a friend.He is my best friend. And he wants to learn English. He would pay about 100 yuan per hour. Are you interested? I don't know. So I take it you are not interested. No,Lucie,don't get me wrong. I mea

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

文本: M: How did you know she was dead? S: She had an item in her possession, one she said her life depended on. She chose to give it up. M: Where is this item now? S: Look at them. They all care so much. Do you ever wonder if theres something wr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

今天我们要学的词是make-up。 Make-up, 补做的某件事。 The two teams will play their make-up game at the end of the season, 这两个球队将在赛季最后补赛。 My English tutor called me to cancel today's lesson, but offered to s

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I needed to schedule a meeting for the three departments involved in a new project. I called each one to find a date that would work for all three of us. Bruno: So, Nicola, would the day after tomorrow work for you? Nicola: No, I'll be out of the off

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

今天我们要学的词是demanding。 Demanding, 是苛求的,要求特别高的意思。 I have a demanding boss, 我的老板特别严格。 Her schedule during the trip was very demanding, 她这次行程时间排得特别紧。 美国共和党副

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Try adopting a more regular sleep schedule, being tired is not only a product of sleep deprivation or waking up out of a deep sleep, but also lacking a consistent schedule. 试着采取更有规律的睡眠作息,会觉得累不仅是因为睡不够,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文