Unit 9 Time and Dates You too. Telling the time. Is it 3 oclock. Its about 3 oclock. Its 8:00AM Its 3:15. Its a quarter past three. Its half past three. Its a quarter to four. Its exactly 20 minutes and thirty seconds past three oclock.. My watch ke

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

A: How are you? B: I'm fine. How can I help you? A: I need to get a haircut, so can I schedule an appointment? B: What day would you like to make the appointment? A: I was thinking Saturday. B: All right. Let me check to see if we have any openings t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

1. A) Riding a horse. B) Shooting a movie. C) Playing a game. D) Taking a photo. 2. A) She'll type the letter for the man. B) She'll teach the man to operate the computer. C) She doesn't think his sis

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 【CET 12-24备战】六级听力

1.-What a fantastic meal! That really is a great restaurant. 2.-Yes, they say it’s the best Chinese restaurant in Washdon. 3.-Well, what shall we do, now? I feel like going somewhere: just the two o

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

We want to thank all the people here for taking time out of your busy schedule at the busiest time of the year to come to our year-end party. Tonight we are very fortunate to have our friends from Johnson Company with us here to celebrate the year-en

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

我看书的时候,总是看一会儿,要干别的事儿了,就把书放下,等有时间了,再回来看,看看又放在一旁。形容这种情况,英语里有个特别合适的习惯用语,叫fits and starts。 Fits有阵发和突发的

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Excuse me, Ive been waiting here for 15 minutes.Do you know how often does No.3 run? It runs every 20 minutes. You must have missed it. When you came here,it should be here any minute now. It seems you got here at good time. Do you have a bus schedul

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Contact the customer 联系买家 A: Hello! Is Mr. Green there? B: Speaking. May I ask who I am talking to? A: This is Li with Silk Company. We met last Sunday during the exhibition. B: Oh, yes. I remember your company. A: Thank you for visiting our

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

1. What time does the man get up? A. at 5:45 a.m. B. at 6:15 a.m. C. at 6:30 a.m. 2. What time does he take the bus in the morning? A. at 7:00 a.m. B. at 7:15 a.m. C. at 7:30 a.m. 3. How long does he work in the morning? A. 2 hours, 45 minutes B. 3 h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Task 2: jet lag Jet 1ag is the feeling of tiredness that comes after crossing time zones in an airplane.People get jet lag often,especially if they travel far.For example,a flight from New York to Beijing is a tong trip.Passengers will cros

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

I am planning to ____ office again in the upcoming_____ election. I have__- as the mayor of the city for 4 years and I feel that my____ stand for itself. A lot of good has come to the city during my term. I____ that we had some____ . At first we had

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

A: Do I need to register here? B: Youre in the right place. A: I would like to add some classes. B: What classes do you need? A: I need to take some GE classes. B: What classes have you finished so far? A: I just started here. B: Youre going to need

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

The Time Message You may have been exposed to this idea before, but this time try to hear. There is a message that is trying to reach you, and it is important that it get through loud and clear. The m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

注意:介词短语与短语介词的区别。介词短语是由介词加宾语所构成,可以单独作为一个句子成分;短语介词是一个相当于介词的词组,不能单独作句子成分。例如, 介词短语 短语介词 in front of the car 在车的前面 in front of 在前面 according to the plan 按照计划 acc

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

Born in Germany, Johann Sebastian Bach was a great musician and composer. His music influenced so many other musicians that he is called the master of masters. He was the father of eleven sonsall of them were accomplished musicians. Although he did n

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Subject: I am the picture of health. 迷你对话 A: Hello, Terry. How are you? 你好,泰瑞,你好吗? B: Thank you. I am the picture of health. What about you? 谢谢!我身体很好,你呢? 地道表达 the picture of health 1. 解词释

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

I'll get in touch with Scott again tomorrow. 我明天会再联系斯科特 See if we can push this forward faster. 看能否改变局面 Thank you, Remy. 谢谢你,雷米 But you gotta let me do this my way. 但你得让我用自己的方式去干

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Rules to Follow When Lending Money to Friends andFamily 借钱给家人和朋友的法则 Create a Firm Repayment Timeline 制定严格的还款时间表 Ten years ago Emily White, 43, lent her younger sister $20,000 to buy a house near their elderly

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

好睡眠 Assign Tasks for Tomorrow 安排好明天的工作 If it can't be done today. Then schedule it for tomorrow. You should have already written it on your list . 要是今天没法做完,那就把那些你本应该写到待完成事项表上的

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

A: Mr. Bryant? Hi, Im Mike from Florence Incorporated. Ill glad you made it okay. How was your flight? B: It was pretty bumpy, also a bit long, all together about 5 hours. A: That is a long flight. You had a layover too, is that rig

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语