A: Pasadena Traffic School. How can I help you? B: I would like to sign up for some classes. A: What classes did you want to sign up for? B: I need to take a driver's course. A: You'll have to make an appointment. B: What do I need to make an appoint

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

ACT III Oh, it's a quarter to four, 噢,差十五分就四点了。 and I have a production meeting at four. 我四点钟有个生产会议。 I planned to take you for a ride in Central Park 我原打

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

2012年实用商务英语句式模板03 确认吗? Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 还有更早一点的吗? Is there any earlier one? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 我可以买到今天上

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

According to our travelling schedule, today we're going to visit the Palace Museum. 根据我们的旅游日程安排,今天我们去参观故宫。 According to our travelling schedule, today we're going to visit the Palace Museum. 根据我们的旅

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

全家决定周末出游,丹尼尔想去海洋馆,妈妈想去颐和园,爸爸又有其他的事情,大家意见不统一。最后他们的决定是什么呢? Listen Read Learn May: Daddy, are you going to the park with us this weekend? Dad: Honey, I have a lot of work to do. May: So you can't

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

3.5 Schedule 课程安排 W: What's your schedule like this year? M: Pretty busy. I have to pick up a lot of credits this year. W: What's your major? M: Im majoring in French literature. W: Oh, don't you have to take that class on 18th century poetry

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

unit 68 更改见面时间(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:We've changed the schedule again. I really want to meet with you, Mr. White. I just need some time to sortout my schedule. A:我们再次更改了时间。我真的想要见你一面,怀

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(243) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

In the heart of the Indiana University campus is a veritable trove filled with invaluable artifacts. Not very many people know about it.It's called the Lilly Library,and it's due for a visit. Luckily, This treasure trove is open to the public.That sa

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

What time does the plane get to London? 飞机什么吋候到伦敦? We'll arrive thirty minutes behind of schedule. 我们将比预定时间晩30分钟到。 Can you tell me what time we will be arriving? 您能告诉我到达的时间吗? Excus

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

1.either, every, each有什么区别吗? 2.Scheme, schedule和sketch三者有什么区别? 3.Modify与convert有什么区别? 4.Manageable与controllable都可以表示 可控制的意思吗? 5.Chance 与 opportunity 可以互换吗? either, every, e

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

当我们想形容一件事不着急,可以等的时候,英文要如何表达呢? 比如我们说先把工作处理好,其他娱乐活动不着急,可以等一下再说。这句话要怎么说才地道呢?来看今天的内容吧~ 美剧原

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

MODEL2 Something unexpected has come up. Script Bob: Hello. Susan: Hello, its Susan Smith from Parker Electronics. Bob: Hi, Sue, Bob here. How is it going? Whats on your mind day? Susan: Im calling on behalf of my boss, Mrs. Helen Parker. She wants s

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

I'll check my schedule for this week. 我看一下这周的日程表。 When's the best time for you? 什么时间对您来说最合适? I'll check my schedule for this week. 我看一下这周的日程表。 Sorry, his calendar is full on Tuesday.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening? 周五晚上有空见个面吗? Will you have time to meet me on this Friday evening? 周五晚上有空见个面吗? Let me check the schedule, please. 请让我看看日程表。 Could you f

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

8 日程安排 3句英文任你选 I would like to show you our tentative itinerary. 我想向你介绍一下我们初步拟订的活动日程。 Here is your itinerary , and it doesn't look too stressful. 这是你的行程,看起来不怎么紧张。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Post-holiday Syndrome Among Students. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below. 1. 很多学生在开学伊始都会出现假期综合症

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

EDUCATION REPORT - Shorter School Week By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, July 01, 2004 This is Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Education Report. Last week, the Education Report discus

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Mike出差刚回来,被时差折磨得痛苦不堪,向同事Larry咨询缓解时差的好办法。Larry说, Larry: Some people take herbal medicine, but there's really no solid proof that it works. Some people take sleeping pills and try to sle

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

最常用商务口语200句 1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I b

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

星级典句: 第一句:According to our schedule, today we are going to visit the Tiger Beach Park and XingHai Square. 根据我们的旅行安排,今天我们要去参观老虎滩公园和星海广场。 A: What do we see on this tour today? 今

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话