【Trancript】 Please come for the next round A: Hello. This is Lucy from ABC Company. Is this Monica? B: Yes. A: I am calling to inform you that you have passed the first two rounds of interview. Could you please come for the final round? It is sch

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

A man was complaining to a railroad engineer. What's the use of having a train schedule if the trains are always late. The railroad engineer replied. How would we know they were late, if we didn't have a schedule?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

At nine oclock the next morning, the Alden children and the Nettleton twins were sound asleep. However, Watch was not sound asleep, not at all. He was wide-awake and scratching at Jessies bedroom door. He had heard Grandfather Alden out in the hallwa

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

Wh- Questions can be used to ask for more information: What did you do over the weekend? Where did you go for Spring Break? How was your trip? When did you get back? What kind of things did you see? Who did you go with? How many people were there? Wh

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 跟我学英语入门篇

Let's get started. 让我们开始吧。 1.Determine your hourly rate. 确定你的时薪。 If you have a goal to make $100,000 a year working 40 hours a week, your rate would be $48 an hour or 80 cents a minute. 如果你有一个目标,一年每周

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Hello America Part III [00:-1.00]Welcome to Lesson One. [00:-2.00]Listen to this conversation. [00:-3.00]Hello. Hi,Mary Beth.It's Steven. [00:-4.00]OH,hi.How are you? [00:-5.00]Fine,thanks,I just want to give you the schedule. [00:-6.00]Great.I'll ge

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Unit 5 部门职能 总经理办公室 In the Chief Manager's Office 你的行程都准备好了吗? Are you all set for your trip? A: Samson,are you all set for your trip to Singapore? B: Yeah,this is my last day in the office. Tomorrow morning th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

1 会议安排 3句英文任你选 The meeting is scheduled for 10:00 tomorrow morning. 会议安排在明天上午10点。 Please arrange the next meeting at a less awkward time. 请把下次会议时间安排得方便些。 Where do you want this m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

7 推迟休假 3句英文任你选 Would you please start your vacation after we finish the project? 你能在我们完成这个项目之后再开始休假吗? I'm already behind schedule. 我的工作还没完成,已经超期了。 I have postpone

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

第39期:与同事沟通 昨天的会议幵得怎么样? How did the meeting go yesterday? 会议开得很顺利。 The meeting went just fine. 反义句:The meeting didn't go well. 你说得没错。 Tell me about it. For example: A: Aren't you

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

A: Hi, I need to make an appointment to see the doctor. B: What seems to be the problem? A: I have a rash that I need a doctor to look at. B: Do you have a fever with that rash? A: No, it just itches a lot. B: I have openings on Tuesday or Wednesday.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

场景特点:主要涉及到一些和课程相关事项的解决方法。一定以conversation出现,常见话题有:安排考试,调课事宜,课程辅助材料等。 *常见套路: *和考试相关:考试分数;考试复习;安排考

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

A new exercise class A: Did you hear that they are going to start an exercise class after work? B: Oh really? When is it going to start? A: Next month. I think. Are you going to sign up? B: Well, Id like to, but Im going to have to look at my schedul

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

【生词预览】 schedule 安排, lunareclipse 月蚀 【笑话原文】 ScheduledLunarEclipse Alistenercalledthediscjockeyontheairatourradiostationtoaskabouttheupcominglunareclipse. Theeclipsecanbeseenat1:30inthemorning, theDJtoldher. Thatlate?

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

主餐一道:泛听练习 以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Finn has a strange sleeping schedule. He goes to sleep at 5 A.M. and wakes up at 3 P.M. He has a weird eating schedule, too. He eats breakfast at 3:30 P.M. He eats lunch at 7 P.M. He eats dinner at 1 A.M. One day, he was feeling hungry at 1 A.M. He d

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Mike出差刚回来,被时差折磨得痛苦不堪,向同事Larry咨询缓解时差的好办法。Larry说, Larry: Some people take herbal medicine, but there's really no solid proof that it works. Some people take sleeping pills and try to sle

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

As the global economy has slowed in recent years, the world increasingly looks to China for answers. Although China is doing considerably well despite the circumstances, some say the nation will have to make some quick and strong maneuvers if it wish

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

If you're finding it tough to land a job,try expanding your job-hunting plan to include the following tactics: 如果你觉得找工作是件棘手的事情,不妨扩展你找工作的计划,纳入以下策略: Set your target 定下目标

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Jose: Pamela, can you come to a meeting on Friday? Pamela: I'm not sure. Let me check my schedule. What time are you having it? Jose: We're planning on having it around noon. Pamela: Let me get back to you in a few minutes. Jose: Sure! If I'm not in,

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语对话对对碰