Do you know what bus leads to Memorial Stadium? 你知道什么车去纪念碑体育馆吗? There should be a bus stop right at the Stadium. 在体育馆应该有一站的。 Do you know what bus is going to the theater? 你知道几路公共汽车去剧院吗? Its about 3 stops from

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

77.Measure how long projects take. 估计项目可能会用的时间。 Remember you can't improve what you don't measure. 不进行估计也就无从改进。 If you want to improve your efficiency, you must have a baseline from which to measure. 如果

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

82.Manage your meetings. 做好会议安排。 Poorly run meetings are time wasters. 会议安排欠妥会浪费很多时间。 Show your respect to all parties by starting and ending on time. Also make sure all parties are giving their undivided att

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Celebrate what you've accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed. 庆祝你所取得的成就,但在每次成功后,把标准再拉高一点。(米娅哈姆) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

For Doug Howard, the decision to lose weight came shortly after the scale revealed he weighed 280 pounds. I had gone to the doctors and found out that I was diabetic. Doug's doctor recommended he enroll in a weight loss trial at Johns Hopkins. All pa

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

40.Spot time wasters. 找到时间浪费者。 As you go about your day, be on the lookout for unproductive activities. 当你开始你的一天,是在寻找非生产性活动。 Find ways to eliminate them or approach those things differently. 找到方

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

72.Harness the power of your team. 利用团队的力量。 When you are faced with a large project or anything that takes a great deal of time, don't forget about the other members of your team. 当你面对大项目或者其他需要大量时间来完

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

Medical marijuana is now available in 28 states. But a big obstacle to research on marijuana as medicine is that its listed by the federal government on whats called Schedule I. Assignment to Schedule I means that the Food and Drug Administration doe

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(二)月

大家好,欢迎收听并学习Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。我向来喜欢简单的东西,哪怕是复杂的事物,我也试图把它简单化。英语学习也是一样,希望这个在线英语课堂把烦燥,繁琐英语

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

Mike出差刚回来,被时差折磨得痛苦不堪,向同事Larry咨询缓解时差的好办法。Larry说, Larry: Some people take herbal medicine, but there's really no solid proof that it works. Some people take sleeping pills and try to sle

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

项目主管Donny急冲冲地来找老板Simon,因为公司即将竣工的加工厂遇到了麻烦。当地质检官员以不合格为由,索取贿赂。Donny说, D: I hate to play devil's advocate, but doesn't everyone who does business here p

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Alex: Hey Katia. What about you? Tell me about your weekends. What do you usually do on the weekends? Katia: Well, every weekend I think it's different but usually in the mornings I wake up and I'm actually very relaxed because I know I don't have a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

By Kurt Achin Beijing 19 July 2007 Negotiators meeting on North Korean nuclear disarmament in Beijing say so far, so good on implementing the first phase of a landmark February agreement. As VOA's Kurt Achin reports, China is now expected to present

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

By Michael Bowman Washington 04 June 2008 U.S. Senator Barack Obama is spending his first full day as the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee giving a major foreign policy speech, addressing a powerful American labor union, attending a high-

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

Nobel Peace Prize laureate and and former Anglican archbishop Desmond Tutu talks during a press conference in Cape Town, South Africa, 22 Jul 2010. Tutu announced he is retiring from public life after his birthday on Oct. 7 when he turns 79. South Af

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: President Trump is meeting today at the White House with South Korea's president Moon Jae-in. The two men are partners in an effort to strip North Korea of its nuclear weapons. But at times this has really been an uneasy partnersh

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

Schedule Sally: What's your schedule like this year? Frank: Pretty busy. I have to pick up a lot of credits this year. Sally: What's your major? Frank: I'm majoring in French literature. Sally: Oh, don't you have to take that class on 18th Century Po

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

今天我们要学的词是packed。 Packed, 是挤满,塞满的意思。The stadium was packed with fans, 体育场里挤满了球迷。The train was so packed I could not get on, 车厢里挤得不行,我根本挤不上去。 九月份开学后,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

t's been such a brilliant year to be in my home, the UK. And so I have to send the royals off on this trip if I'll be fitting to be part of the farewell for them. So I was really very honored to be asked and happy that I could put in the schedule. Th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Topic1 Upgrading Chinese PassportsFrench Prime Minister Manuel Valls has announced that France decided to offer the 5-year multiple-entry visas to more Chinese passport holders, during Chinese Premier Li Keqiang's French tour. How many countries have

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议