会话急救包 Do you have a minute? 你现在有空吗? Can you spare me a few seconds? 可以给我几分钟吗? I'm rushing to a meeting. 我正赶着要去开会. I'm in the middle of something. 我正在忙. I'm in such a rush. 我正在赶时间

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(四)

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 六级词汇

A: Do you have any helpful hints for preparing to move out of my home? B: The first thing I would do is to make a list of what needs to be done. Then number the items as to what can be done ahead of time. A: What kinds of things should be on my list?

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

One friend is telling the other about his busy schedule. 一个人在告诉他的朋友他有多忙。 A: Hi, Kim. Hows it going? Ive got a problem. B: Whats bothering you Stone? You look stressed. A: I always bite off more than I can chew. I agreed

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 149听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

In my opinion,my father is the busiest person in the family.He works at a university.Besides giving lectures,he does most of the house work.Almost every day he has a full schedule and can't afford much leisure. Yesterday,for example,he had to get up

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I do not want your schedule over-packed. 我不希望你的行程安排得过满。 I do not want your schedule over-packed. 不要把你的行程安排得过满。 That's really too hard. 那太困难了。 I have a thousand and one things to do bef

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用商务英语

Appointment with a client A: I definitely want to meet with you, Mr. Parker. I just need to sort out my schedule. B: Well, I know youre pretty booked up these days. But, weve got to work fast on this. A: I realize that. We dont have any time to waste

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

A snag in the plans A: Jason. Theres a snag in the plans for the Hoover Center. B: Whats wrong? I thought everything was set. A: Well, it was. But the contractors just told me hes not going to be able to finish by the twentieth, as planned. B: Maybe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

奥林匹克公园是个漂亮的地方,弟弟忍不住央求爸爸给他拍照。让我们去看看他们拍照时发生了怎样的故事吧。 Listen Read Learn Daniel: Look, Dad, many people are doing morning exercises here. Dad: Yes. I used to come out here with my grandpa as child. Daniel:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

The garage, garage, is the place where you keep your car. 车库(garage),是放车的地方。 I'm usually running late and today is no exception! 我通常上班会迟到,今天也是如此! When you are running late, you are behind your s

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

A:Good morning, Mr. Jack. Did you have a good sleep last night? B:Yes, I had a sound sleep. I feel myself fully recovered from the journey. A:I've drawn up a time schedule for the next two days. Will you have a look? B:(Going over the schedul

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

What do you think of the schedule? 这样安排可以吗? What do you think of the schedule? 这样安排可以吗? Really good. 非常好。 The hotel is close to many major tourist attractions, such as the Purple Forbidden City. 酒店靠近众多

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

今天我们要学的词是packed。 Packed, 是挤满,塞满的意思。The stadium was packed with fans, 体育场里挤满了球迷。The train was so packed I could not get on, 车厢里挤得不行,我根本挤不上去。 九月份开学后,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Todd: So actually we talked a little bit about TVs in the past, what about TVs of the future? Nowadays you can watch television on this very tiny screens, like the ipod video. What do you think about that? Mark: Right. I've just seen one of them for

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1) new semester 新学期2) easy schedule 课表很清闲3) My schedule stinks! 我的课表很紧!4) drop a class 退选5) Your grades might suffer! 成绩可能会下降!

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

BERLIN, Nov. 23 (Xinhua) -- German Bundesliga team showed moral when they turned a 0-1 deficit into a 2-1 win to wrap round of last sixteen one match day ahead of schedule on Wednesday. Leverkusen started confident against Chelsea but both sides fail

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英语邀请信 Dear sir/madam? ?ORGANIZATION would very much like to have someone from your company speak at our conference on TOPIC. ?As you may be aware the mission of our association is to promote

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

本期内容: Shares in electric car maker Tesla have risen after founder Elon Musk said its new Model 3 car would be ready by Friday, two weeks ahead of schedule. The five-seater car - its lowest-cost vehicle to date - had passed all its regulator

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

unit 309 购买教课书 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Can you help me find my books? A:你能帮我找到我要的书吗? B:Certainly, do you have your school schedule? The books are arranged by course number and instructor. B:可以,你有没有带

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话