A: Hi, how's it going? B: Perfect. What did you need? A: I would like to schedule an appointment to get a haircut. B: What day are you free? A: I'd like to come in on Saturday. B: I'll just see if we have any openings. A: All right. B: The only time

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

9 4A at random, the sample is collected at random. range, the librarian ranged the books by size. rank, they have won high rank in the specialties. rare ,the higher we go above the earth, the rarer th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 考试虫2004磨耳朵考研词汇

Dialog 1: New words: alternative, convenient, and disruptive. M: Ive told Mrs. Edison she has two training options. F: what are these alternatives? M: Off site training and on-site training. F: So the quality of the training is the same, only the lo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

04 Scheduling an Appointment GLOSSARYto make an appointment to schedule a time when one will be able to dosomething* Dont forget to make an appointment with the doctor for your sons shots. appointment schedule a calendar showing when one is committed

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

to be at a standstill 停顿 英文释义 To be stalled. 例句Since our company's best manager left last month, the department he used to supervise has been at a standstill, and nothing is getting accomplished there. 由于我们公司最优秀的经理

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

题目要求: Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Post-holiday Syndrome Among Students. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below. 1. 很多学生在开学伊始都会出现

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 137MP3 下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

1. Space shuttle Endeavour and its crew of six are safely back on Earth, following a successful construction mission to the International Space Station. The shuttle touched down at Kennedy Space Center late Sunday night. Only one more mission for End

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(二月)

A: What can I do for you today? B: Can I sign up for some classes today? A: Which classes? B: I would like to take a driver's course. A: Would you like to make an appointment? B: Why do I need an appointment? A: You need to sign the paperwork. B: Can

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

讲解 Today's key word is: Tailor It means a person whose occupation is making fitted clothes 裁缝 Here's an example: He was wearing a sports coat which had obviously been tailored in London. 他穿的运动上衣明显是在伦敦定做的。 延

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Schedule ahead A: Well, Mr. Brooks. Im sorry, again, for the delay, but we should have everything completed by the time you get back. B: I certainly hop so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time. A: Yes, sir. Thats more

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

A job-seeking interview A: Thank you for your application, Mr. Sweeney. Mr. Jacobs would like to set up an interview for early next week. Do you have time? B: Yes, maam. I could come in any day next week, except for Friday morning. A: Fine. Let me ta

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

1.Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to talk with me on the phone. 谢谢您在百忙之中抽出时间和我电话聊天。 2.I don't know how to thank you enough, Mr. Li. 真不知该怎么感谢你,李先生。 3. I appreciate your s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

第一句:Mr. Smith, do you like the hotel we booked? 史密斯先生,你们喜欢我们为你们预定的酒店吗? A: Mr. Smith, do you like the hotel we booked? 史密斯先生,你们喜欢我们为你们预定的酒店吗? B: Yes, we do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A:Hello. 你好。 B:Drew. This is Marco. Drew,我是Marco. A:Hey,buddy. What's up? 什么事儿? B:I have a friend. He's like my best friend. He wants to learn English and he would pay 100 kuai p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

想要练习四六级口语?找不到方法?下面跟着小编一起用情景法练习四级口语,这些句型都是我们常用的,但是你真的会说吗?一起来看看吧! 赶上了! I made it! 可以用于上班、上学和坐车时的

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Todd: Hey, Jeff this is a very nice apartment. Jeff: Hmm. It's comfortable. It's cozy. Japanese style. Todd: I like it. It's got the tatami mat, small kitchen. Do you live alone? Jeff: I live alone but right now I have a friend of mine staying with m

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

schedule 清单;一览表;细目单;附表 schedule of charges 费用表 schedule of dealing 交易清单 schedule of property 财产清单 schedule of proportion 比例表 Schedule of Rates 标准

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Train Your Mental Alarm Clock in Four Simple Steps Is there any sound more wretched than that of an alarm clock in the morning? Although Im not a violent person, I often have detailed revenge fantasies involving hurling my clock across the room and w

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是demanding。 Demanding, 是苛求的,要求特别高的意思。 I have a demanding boss, 我的老板特别严格。 Her schedule during the trip was very demanding, 她这次行程时间排得特别紧。 美国共和党副

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词