时间:2019-01-03 作者:英语课 分类:英语抢先学


英语课
  A:Hello.

  你好。

  B:Drew. This is Marco.

  Drew,我是Marco.

  A:Hey,buddy. What's up?

  什么事儿?

  B:I have a friend. He's like my best friend. He wants to learn English and he would pay 100 kuai per hour. Are you interested?

  我有个朋友,他是我最好的朋友,他想学英语并且会一个钟头付一百块钱。你有兴趣吗?

  A:I don't know.

  不知道。

  B:So I take it you're not interested.

  这么说你没兴趣?

  A:No, Marco. Don't get me wrong. I mean school will be open on June 2nd. And I'll be having a tight schedule by then.

  不,Marco.别误会,我是说学校六月二号开学,到时候我肯定会特忙。

  B:Don't worry. My friend says he can always arrange his schedule around your schedule.

  别担心,我朋友说他会按你的计划来调整他的时间。

  A:That'll be fine. When can I see him?

  那太好了。我什么时候能见他?

  B:Let's make it this way. I'll take him to your house this Saturday. Then you two can make a schedule.

  这么办吧。我周六把他带到你那。然后你们可以定个计划。

  A:Make sure you come here before noon. I'll be picking up my friend at the airport in the afternoon.

  最好上午来,我下午还要去机场接朋友呢。

  B:How are you going to get there?

  你坐什么车去?

  A:By bus,of course.

  当然是公车

  B:Drew. I'm sure my friend can give you a ride.

  我肯定我朋友会开车送你去的

  A:Great. By the way, what does your friend do

  太好了。顺便说一下。你朋友是做什么的?

  B:He's a professional bachelor.

  他是职业光棍儿。

  A:A professional bachelor? Why doesn't he get married?

  职业光棍儿?为什么不结婚?

  B:He thinks marriage is a kiss of death.

  他说婚姻是坟墓。

  A:Hopefully, he's not gay.

  希望他不是同性恋

  B:Stay at ease. He isn't.

  放心。他不是。

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]So I take it you're not interested.这么说你没兴趣了。在这里,take表示认为。it则是指后面说的所有情况。Ie: I take it you don't like her.这么说你不喜欢她了。

  [2] He thinks marriage is a kiss of death.死亡之吻其实是指任何不好的事儿。你可以讲Smoking is a kiss of death.吸烟不好。或是Drinking is a kiss of death.喝酒不好。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ ie:What does "***"mean?"***"是什么意思?]

  bachelor girl Give me a hand. tuitor favor