1Praise the Lord . Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. 2Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. 3Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, 4praise him

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

What makes you angry? What does it take to make you to hit the roof? Today weve got a bunch of expressions for you to use when talking about a person who gets very angry very quickly. When this happens, its like the person loses control and suddenly

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Everyone likes to get good customer service, but we dont always get it. In this episode, we talk about tipping (where, when, and how much), and about how to handle a situation when the service was not so good. Harp and Maura also share their own pers

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

The expressions in this weeks episode are used when people get really focused on things or need to continuously work at something. Its like these people are doing it all the time, and nothing else! These expressions are often used to exaggerate that

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

毛拉和哈皮今天谈论的主题是放松,放松用俚语表达是怎么说。 Maura: So today we are going to do a Chatterbox episode. And that is where Harp and I chat. We chat about all different kinds of topics of interest, sometimes we int

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

毛拉和哈皮谈论起了童年时光,童年时光有一部分是需要再学校里度过的,但是大部分还是在家里度过。小时候,父母会通过打赏的方式让我们做家务,我们在尽到自己对家庭的一份责任时,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮和毛拉一直是这档节目的主持人,今天请来的嘉宾非常特殊,毛拉打算对哈皮展开一场采访。 Maura: Now, today we are going to do a Chatterbox episode. And that is where Harp and I get to chat about all different

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮和毛拉今天给出的是面试的经验和技巧,需要找工作的小伙伴们,尤其需要竖起耳朵认真听哦 Maura: And were always focused on natural English. So, today, back by popular demand, were going to get Harps advice abo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

时尚一个轮回。今天哈皮和毛拉主要在谈论时尚,为什么先前流行过的东西再过几年又会重新流行开来呢? Maura: Thats right. Do it. OK. Lets get to our episode today. Todays episode is a Chatterbox episode, and th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

动画里、漫画书里、电影里,我们总是听到过很多关于超级英雄的故事,今天讨论的主题就是超级英雄。 Andrew: Harp, whats new? What did you get up to last weekend? Harp: I actually went for a walk in the park, at

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

提到看电影,应该没有人不爱看电影吧,好的电影会给我们带来愉悦的感受...... Maura: Im totally pumped to get started. Harp: All right. So today were gonna bring you a Chatterbox episode, and thats where we chat. Were gonn

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天毛拉和安德鲁玩的是猜词游戏,利于增加更多词汇量哦! Maura: All right, lets get started on todays episode then. Andrew: Yeah. Today we have a very fun episode. We are going to do a Chatterbox episode, and this is where we

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

人的性格分为内向和外向,内向的人更倾向于了解自己内心的感受,外向的人更擅长社交。 Harp: Yeah. Today were doing an interesting Chatterbox. Well, theyre all interesting, but this ones different. Maura: Thats right

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

神秘的事情的吸引力在哪里,那就是你根本不知道它到底是真的还是假的,这就是神秘的事情的吸引力所在吧 Harp: Today were gonna do a Chatterbox episode, and thats where we chat. We interview people or we pick a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天毛拉和哈皮向我们介绍了一个新的主持人,他的名字叫安德鲁..... Maura: Today is a Chatterbox episode, and that is where we chat. And sometimes we interview people. Today were going to interview someone whos very important

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

人们以什么样的方式交流,以什么样的方式上班,说到上班,人们通常会选择开车,并且都是一车一人,这会给环境带来很大污染,所以现在流行拼车..... Maura: Thats right. Now, today were doing a Ch

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

We just slide your hand like that,It's so smooth.There are someone smoking. 我们挥挥手就能打开它 缓缓地开启 有人在这里抽烟 Ok,it's like a Star Trek door or something OK,so I'm backstage now and here's my friend Ron. 这像个星

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Your the kind of boy who likes the kind of girls Who like to fool around with the boys on the first date Im the kind of girl who is ain't suppost to like those boys But I kinda like those boys that like those kind of girls Well maybe its fate we shou

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sample transcript Harp: Did you watch the first one of this series, the Batman Begins? Maura: Nope, not even. Harp: Oh, that was a very good one. Maura: Oh really? Harp: Really good, its the only superhero that Ive ever liked. Maura: Well youll proba

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Sample transcript Harp: Were going to start off Chatterbox with talking about university. Yeah, its going to be maybe a four-part series. We havent decided yet but today were going to start with discussing living on campus. And Maura is going to be t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语