今天讨论的话题是读书..... Harp: Pretty good. Im a little bit tired right now because I just came back from a work trip. Andrew: A work trip? Like a business trip? Harp: Yup. I was on a business trip to our Portland, Maine, office. Andrew: P

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮和安德鲁今天讨论的是加拿大的历史和科技发明 Harp: Yes. So lets get started. Today were doing a Chatterbox episode. Andrew: Yeah. And the topic for todays episode is Canadian inventions. Harp: Yes. Canadian inventions. Andrew

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

加拿大冬天下那么大的雪,人们是怎么出行的呢,小孩子又有什么新的游戏呢 Sample transcript Harp: You know something funny that I saw one day in the winter last year, I saw a woman with a stroller and it had skis on it. M

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

接到面试通知了,兴奋的同时应该做哪些准备呢,听听哈皮和毛拉是怎么说的 Harp: Yeah, or if youre in North America and youre getting ready for your first job interview. Maura: Yeah, its really helpful advice, I think. Fir

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

杰西和哈皮在讨论购物的事情,两人聊得真欢 Jessie: Well, today were going to be talking about a subject that I know youll enjoy, and that is shopping. Harp: Oh, I love shopping! Jessie: So, today were gonna talk about a few differen

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

什么是病毒视频?这是一种病毒软件吗?不是,它指的是转发很快的视频。 Maura: Were going to tell you about some new terms and new expressions that have come up in the past 10 years because of social media. And when we tal

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

毛拉和哈皮在说如何平衡好工作和生活的关系,我们都要当工作狂吗,当然不了! Maura: So today we are going to talk about the workplace in North America. Harp: Yes. Were gonna start with talking about the work-life balan

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

男女开始约会前,他们一般会选择去哪些场所,目的毫无疑问啦,就是找合适的约会对象.....听听他们怎么说 Harp: So today were doing a Chatterbox episode, and thats where we chat. We talk about different topics. S

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Maura: So, you can say that youre going to give a talk. Thats one way of talking about public speaking. Another verb that you could use, another expression, is to make a speech. Harp: Yes. To make a speech. To give a speech and to make a speechits th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

在加拿大工作假期是怎么安排的呢,他们的假期什么开始呢 Maura: What about vacation time? Harp: Well, unlike our European listeners, we only get 2 weeks of holidays as a general rule in Canada. Maura: Right, but thats only when

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Many cultures around the world have traditional stories that have been told for many years. We were recently asked whether Canada has any interesting myths, so heres an episode all about our some of our stories. We talk about Canadas Bigfoot, a flami

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Parties can be thrown at any time of the year in North America, but they are especially common over the holidays. At this time of the year, there are all kinds of gatherings with family, friends, and colleagues. In this episode, Harp and Maura talk a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Making decisions can be hard, especially making big, important decisions. In most cases, its best to take some time to think about a big decision. This episode focuses on expressions that talk about taking time to think about something. It could be a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Valentines Day happens every year on February the 14th. And love is in the air! Or is it? In this episode, Harp and Maura talk about Valentines Day and all the traditions and debates that go with it. Some people love Valentines Day and others dread i

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

When buying or selling used items, its important to know what condition the items are in. In this episode, we talk about some expressions that are used to describe an items condition. We look at expressions to say that something is in excellent condi

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

In this episode, we talk about personality! Harp and Maura start by talking about introverts and extroverts, and the positive and negative qualities of both. They also discuss astrological signs. Do you think that when someone is born can determine t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

We all have to grow up someday! In this episode, we talk about becoming and adult and the different generations of adults in North America, and we discuss some of the slang terms that describe various types of adults. We talk about it all, up to havi

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

We were all kids once! But depending on where you live in the world, this can be quite a different experience. In this episode, Harp and Maura talk about the stuff that Canadian kids have to do, like chores, and the stuff that kids mostly want do, li

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

考研的词汇和短语有很多,数量比较大,那么2014年的考生在复习的时候就要掌握一定的记忆方法,这样才能记得牢,记得准。下面跨考教育结合历年真题总结出以下七种英语短语的记忆方法,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Jack Climbs the Beanstalk 杰克爬上仙豆 Up and up Jack climbed, until the earth was far below. 杰克爬啊爬,他离地面很远了, But still the top of the beanstalk was high above him. 但仙豆的顶部还高高在上。 By and by he st

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2