World stocks hit their highest level in seven weeks with the investors buoyed by news that European leaders may be closer to resolving their region's credit crunch. News of a series of acquisitions end by strong earnings posted by US companies. Cater

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

哈皮和毛拉的生日是在同一个月份,现在他们又回想起了小时候的生日派对时光,是有很多乐趣的那时候。 Harp : My birthday is October 13 Maura : Yup and my birthday is October 30. They probably sound really simil

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

1Praise the Lord . How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! 2The Lord builds up Jerusalem; he gathers the exiles of Israel. 3He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. 4He determines the number of

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

When someone says something negative or critical about you, sometimes it can bother or upset you. But its important not to take things like this too personally, just like this weeks expression: like water off a ducks back. In this episode, we look at

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

小编知道,在口语角或和外国友人相遇的时候,经常会大眼瞪小眼,说好名字,说好职业,就不知道说什么了!现在还有一个可以说爱好并且,还需要是一个被广为接受的爱好,例如音乐、运动

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

哈皮和毛拉今天谈论的主题是爱好,怎么描述我们的爱好,在北美洲生活的人们一般都有哪些爱好?打曲棍球、读书、听音乐..... Harp: Yeah. Thanks Igor from Brazil! Were doing an episode today about hobbies.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

PSALM 92 1It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, 2to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, 3to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. 4For you make me glad by your d

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

PSALM 33 1Sing joyfully to the Lord , you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. 2Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. 3Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. 4For the word o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

16Send lambs as tribute to the ruler of the land, from Sela, across the desert, to the mount of the Daughter of Zion. 2Like fluttering birds pushed from the nest, so are the women of Moab at the fords of the Arnon. 3Give us counsel, render a decision

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

24See, the Lord is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it; he will ruin its face and scatter its inhabitants- 2it will be the same for priest as for people, for master as for servant, for mistress as for maid, for seller as for buyer, for bor

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

哈皮请来了西娜,西娜的妈妈曾经是珠宝设计师,她因此而对珠宝设计感兴趣。长大后在日本留学,同时也从事珠宝设计。 Sheena: Sure. My names Sheena. Im from the east coast of Canada, a place called Nova Sc

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(541) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

加拿大最常见的食物是什么,乳酪肉汁薯条? Sample transcript Harp: Yeah, and were also going to talk about comfort food. Maura: Yeah, so potlucks and comfort food, but first were going to talk about Canadian food. Harp: Exactly, but

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

日本女宇航员的时尚太空服 An illustration of an outfit made by Japanese fashion design Tae Ashida for astronaut Naoko Yamazaki, who is on a mission to the International Space Station (ISS). Ashida put together a light blue cardigan

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So the hall was built, and the king made a great feast for his warriors. 于是国王建造大殿,为他的勇士设摆盛筵。 To each of them he gave a ring of gold, because they had fought so bravely. 他送给他们每人一枚金戒指,因为

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Wait a little, my Sigurd. You are still only a boy. 等一等,我的西格德,你还只是个孩子。 Your father was a hero. Much there is for you to learn before you can wear his sword! 你父亲是个英雄。在你能佩带他的剑之前,还

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

There is an English phrasal verb to break up. It means to break into pieces. Here are some examples of ways in which we can use it. Imagine a storm at sea. The wind and the waves drive a ship onto the rocks. The waves smash the ship into pieces. The

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

It's just another red light in a different town I'll see the sun come up and go back down This crazy world keeps on spinning Round and round and round Look at me I'm a big old mess I can't sleep at night, can't catch my breath I tried everything I kn

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sample transcript Maura: In this episode we are continuing on the theme of university life and Harp, give us a little introduction on your university and college days. Harp: Ok, so mine was different from yours in that I went to a 2-year community co

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

歌词如下: Balloons can fly.I wonder why They haven't any wings! I'd like to know how far they'd go, If we should break their strings! Some like them red,while some,instead Prefer them green or blue. But I just find that any kind is good enough, D

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(274) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首