亚当正准备继续开始他的日本之旅,他要继续往哪里走呢,听听哈皮对他的采访。 Harp: Have you done any travelling around Japan right now? Are you going to do some more when you get back? Adam: Yeah, Ive done a bit. Ive b

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

圣诞节送礼物,人们一般都会选择亲近的好友和家人送,还有自己亲手制作的礼物,一定很特别吧。 Maura: Usually if its a close friend or family member, you might want to spend a little bit more money, but really it

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

书好看还是电影好看,这一直都是备受争议的一个问题,哈皮和毛拉却在这个问题上达成了一致,他们都喜欢看书。 Sample transcript Maura: I also like to read when Im commuting. Now, right now, with my job, I d

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天的内容是教英语俚语怎么说,今天学习的一个俚语是,我要累死了,累坏了怎么说 Maura: And todays expressions are ways to say that you are tired. Harp: Yes, different ways of saying that youre very tired. Maura: And

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

传说复活节这天,有一只复活节兔子会在半夜来到小朋友的房间里,并给小朋友们送上糖果。 Harp: Yeah, exactly. So, children go to sleep and they believe in the middle of the night that this bunny comes to their house

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

毛拉和哈皮谈起了令人感到尴尬的时刻,毛拉说刚才在录音之前,自己差点因为失去平衡而摔倒,索性面对的是哈皮,不然好尴尬啊。 Harp: Yes. Today were going to talk about embarrassing moments. Maura: E

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

毛拉和哈皮这期讲的是多元文化 Maura: Right. But before we get started, I want to say, if my voice sounds a bit strange, I have a bit of a frog in my throat. Ive been sick off and on a lot this winter. I hope it goes away soon. Harp: I ho

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

在一个学校里,都有哪几类典型的学生类型呢,有乖乖听老师话的学霸,有调皮捣蛋的班级小丑,还有呢? Maura: In our episode today, first were going to talk about the different kinds of students that you might s

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

棋盘游戏有多好玩,这期毛拉和哈皮告诉你.... Maura: Now, lets get to todays episode. Our episode today is a Chatterbox episode, and that is where Harp and I chat about all different kinds of cultural or language-related topics. Harp:

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Maura: Yes, say hi. So, today were going to do a Chatterbox episode, and thats where Harp and I chat about all kinds of different stuff. And today were going to be chatting about buying a home. Now, if youve been a Culips listener for a while, you m

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

人在害怕的时候会做出什么样的反应,今天学习的一个词汇是不寒而栗 Maura: We can say, when you feel afraid, that you have shivers down your spine. Harp: Yes, shivers down your spine. Maura: And a shiver is usually something

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

谈到电视,那真是家家必备的一个神器啊,它极大地丰富了我们的业余生活,人们懒得起身换台时,一个遥控器就已足够。 Harp: Yes. Were talking about TV. Maura: Yes, the television. The beautiful, wonderful

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

情侣交往一段时间以后,一方会向另一方求婚。 Maura: So, first, were gonna talk about how people propose. So, you have a couple, theyve been dating for a while, and then they want to get married. Harp: Yeah. And I would say its usua

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Plucking Sounds From the Past Many of us have passed through Wulai to view its famous waterfall, but have you ever stopped to appreciate the unique sounds coming from the heart of this ancient aborigi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Some people like to move slowly and never rush, and weve got special names for these people. This episode focuses on the funny little names that we use to talk about this kind of person. Do you have a slowpoke in your life? Or are you a lollygagger y

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Most of us travel to work many times in one week. Some of us have a quick little trip and others spend hours on public transportation. This episode is all about thattravelling to and from work. Harp and Maura talk about what commuting is like in Cana

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Sometimes we dont want to discuss something right now. We want to discuss it later instead, because it is not immediately important. In this case, we can put something on the shelf and talk about it again in the future. This weeks episode is about pu

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Every day we all go to sleep. Some people fall asleep as soon as they hit the bed and it takes others hours to get to sleep. In this episode, were talking all about sleeping habits and just how important sleep is! Throughout the episode, we discuss l

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

under the sea《小美人鱼》插曲 在海底 演唱者:samuel 小时候就很喜欢听的一首歌,好像是上初中的时候,第一次在磁带里听这首歌,就喜欢它欢乐的节奏。今天顺便整理下这首歌的资料,歌词没

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

空闲时刻,轻松一下。小编在这里跟大家分享几则英语幽默笑话,一起笑一笑~ Henry was from the United States and he had come to London for a holiday. 亨利是个美国人,他到伦敦来度假。 One day he was not feel

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语