[00:00.00][p][b] [00:56.50]pie pot soup harp [01:02.67]bike bell cab lab [01:09.04]Put the blocks back in the block box. [01:13.48]He placed the back. [01:17.14]You should book the lab. [01:20.48]Peter just bought the book. [01:24.24]Please bring me

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 掌握英语发音

上次节目采访了哈皮,让我们对哈皮有了个大致了解。这次我们采访的是毛拉,让我们来了解一下毛拉吧 Harp: Yes. Today Im interviewing Maura. Last week, she interviewed me. We think this is a good idea for all of

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

感恩节在加拿大是个重要的节日,人们会在这一天举行各种派对。对于单身狗们来说,参加这样的派对还是很有意义的..... Maura: So, how do people spend Valentines Day? I really think there are two kinds of peo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

安德鲁从小父母就对他严格要求,要求他锻炼身体..... Harp: And then were gonna talk about what we do to stay in shape. OK. So lets get started with our first topic which is sports we played as a kid. Andrew: Yeah. Sports we played

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

圣诞节就要来临,圣诞树的装扮也是一门很大的学问,你会装扮成什么样子的呢 Maura: This year I was in a store a couple days before Halloween, and I actually saw the staff putting out the Christmas decorations. Harp: Its

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

以谈论天气来开始谈话内容总是很容易的,为什么这样说呢? Sample transcript Harp: I think people like to talk about the weather because its an easy, simple topic. So its easy to make small talk about it. Maura: Youre right. So

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

4Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man. 2Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. 3In the course of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

Sometimes we know just a little bit about something, and other times we know something so well that we have it memorized. This episode is all about expressions we can use to talk about having a very deep knowledge of something. We also have a popular

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and this episode is all about expressions to talk about them. Some mistakes are small and minor, and others are really big. And sometimes we make embarrassing mistakes in front of other peoplethe worst kind or mista

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Under the Sea 这首歌来自1989年迪斯尼动画片《小美人鱼》(The Little Mermaid)。演唱者Samuel E. Wright是美国电影和音乐剧演员。Samuel E. Wright同时也是《小美人鱼》中寄居蟹赛巴斯的配音。 The seaweed is

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

1My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul. 2Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. 3I will praise you, O Lord , among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. 4For great is your love, higher than the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

PSALM 49 1Hear this, all you peoples; listen, all who live in this world, 2both low and high, rich and poor alike: 3My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the utterance from my heart will give understanding. 4I will turn my ear to a proverb; with the h

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

PSALM 71 1In you, O Lord , I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. 2Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me. 3Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

In chapter eight of our Waking Beauty series, people at Westerly College Oxford are beginning to accept that Princess Talia is brilliant, if somewhat strange. But although she is a genius at languages and music, she hates Philosophy tutorials. She in

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

形容词作定语和表语时的位置 A.上面(a)-(e)节里形容词出现在名词之前: this book这本书 which boy哪个男孩 my dog我的狗 这种形容词叫定语形容词。 B.表示质量的形容词既可以位于名词之前

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Jack is a young boy. He lives with his mother. They live in a small house. The family is poor. Their cow, Betsy, gives them milk. 杰克是一个年轻小伙子,他与妈妈相依为命。两人同住在一间小屋子里,家里很穷。他们养了

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Bill Gates died in a car accident. He found himself in Purgatory being judged by God, who was undecided whether to admit Gates to Heaven or send him to Hell. Bill, God says, I don't know if I should reward you for all the good you did for society by

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

通过词的本身的内部逻辑关系,词与词之间的外部逻辑关系记忆单词。1)把几个字母看作做一个来记 如:ight light, right, fight, night, might, sight, tight 2)外旧内新,如:bridge 桥看成 b+ridge ridge 山脊

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Recent surveys by a youth group show that more than 80 percent of single youths in China are constantly under pressure from their parents to get married. As familial pressures are at an all-time high during big holiday gatherings such as the Spring F

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I had to find strength I didn't even know I had. 我必须找到我自己都不知道的力量。 In the days and weeks following her accident, Harpin admits she struggled with accepting her paralysis and the likelihood that she'd never again walk wi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志