做饭可是个技术活,没有想象中那么简单,到了秋天和冬天很冷的时候,他们会准备很多食材,大展身手一次做好多东西,丰盛的午餐或者晚餐。 Harp: Yes. And today were bringing you a Chatterbox episo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

人们总是热衷于参加聚会,各种各样的聚会。圣诞节和复活节的聚会尤其多.... Harp: Yes. So today were gonna talk about parties. Maura: Yay! I love parties. Harp: Me too. And I love how many parties there are during the Chri

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

科技越来越发达,人们获取新闻和八卦的途径有哪些,主要是电视,当然还有网络。 Maura: Today we are going to do a Chatterbox episode, and that is where we chat about all different kinds of topics. Today we are going to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

毛拉和哈皮今天本该讨论的话题是不同年龄段的舞蹈,他们却在讨论吃的..... Maura: So Harp. Hows it going? What did you get up to this weekend now that the nice weather has finally rolled around? Harp: I had a great weekend.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

当服务员为你提供了很好的服务,你在结账时是否会额外给服务员一部分小费作为回馈呢 Maura: All right. Now lets get to the episode today. We are going to do a Chatterbox episode, and that is where Harp and I get to ch

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

小时候的朋友,长大后的友谊,说到朋友,总是有说不完的话..... Maura: All right. Now lets get to todays episode. Todays episode is a Chatterbox episode, and that is when Harp and I just get to chat. Harp: Yes. Today were talki

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

每次对话的开场前总要预热一下。你会以什么样的方式展开这个对话呢,是从谈论天气开始呢,还是谈论衣着,还是其他呢? Maura: And today, we are chatting about chatting. Were talking about small talk. Har

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮想买个房子,毛拉建议在郊区买。但是哈皮更想在市中心买房子。因为哈皮喜欢生活在市中心。 Harp: You know, Ive been thinking more and more that I wanna buy a place. Maura: OK, so youre in the market for a hou

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

毛拉和哈皮都喜欢出去吃,出去吃有哪些讲究..... Maura: Because Harp and I love to eat and we love going to restaurants, so this episode is a pleasure for us. Harp: Definitely. So today were going to be talking about eating out. Were

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

牙医这个词,人们一想起来都会觉得有些许的疼痛。因为每次去牙医那里,没有不疼的。在加拿大,如果没有医疗保险的话,看一次牙医也很贵的哦。 Maura: So, today were gonna talk about a subject th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

新的一年即将到来,对此哈皮和毛拉有什么期待呢,一个全新的节目是什么样子的? Harp: What ideas are you the most excited about for next year? Maura: Well, one episode that I was really happy with and really excited to

毛拉和哈皮回忆起了两人刚认识那会,以及这个节目是怎样开始的 Harp: Today, we have a very interesting topic. Maura: Oh, todays topic is so interesting and it was suggested to us by a couple of our listeners, so thank you ver

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

当孩子为家里主动分担家务的时候,父母会根据孩子的劳动情况给予孩子一定的零花钱,孩子们可以存起来也可以花掉。这种方式是否该提倡呢? Harp: Another thing that parents do is they give an allow

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

回忆起小时候过圣诞节时的情景,总是有说不完的话.... Maura: First were gonna talk about Christmas past; then were gonna talk about the present, whats happening right now; and the future, upcoming Christmases. Harp: Yes. So lets g

传统的约会方式现在还流行吗,人们是否更偏向于网上交友呢 Harp: So those are some traditional ways where we find people to date. Maura: Right, but more and more people take classes, and they work, and of course they have frien

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

想知道什么是红眼航班吗?坐上红眼航班是种怎么的体验,会休息好吗,为什么呢? Maura: Ive never slept really well on a flight. And we should also mention that its this term the red-eye that inspired this episode. Harp

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

加拿大的小吃都有什么呢 Maura: Yeah, so at convenience stores you can definitely buy big bags of potato chips or small bags, which is really a snack size.. Harp: Yup, exactly. You again have so many different flavours ketchup, barbecue, sou

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

30But now they mock me, men younger than I, whose fathers I would have disdained to put with my sheep dogs. 2Of what use was the strength of their hands to me, since their vigor had gone from them? 3Haggard from want and hunger, they roamed the parch

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 约伯记

歌词如下: Deck the hall with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la. Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la la la Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, Fa la la la

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

to pull some strings幕后操纵 英文释义 To manipulate a situation secretly, and possibly unethically, in order to accomplish a goal. (NOTE: a reference to strings that direct the movement of a puppet) 例句 The wealthy old man thought he could

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语